The Am-AH-zon race

Alex's POV

We were in loser class. Owen was asleep. He started mumbling in his sleep. "Engine failure... ah! ah! AHHHHHHHH!". He punched Alejandro in the face, knocking him to the ground and giving him a black eye. Scarlett smirked.

Owen woke up "Woah, what a terrible dream..." he said groggily. He noticed Alejandro on the floor with a black eye "Woah Al, what happened?" he asked in confusion.

"Nothing a little ice and revenge won't fix" Alejandro said.

Confessional

Alex: Did he just say revenge?

End

"Cool- wait, did you just say revenge?" Owen asked in concern

"Of course not" Alejandro reassured "Off topic, do you have any serious allergies?".

"Hmmm... let's see now..." Owen pondered. I facepalmed and sighed at Owen's Owen-ness.

Chef came in and gave Alejandro an eyepatch to cover his injury.

Noah was sleeping with his mouth open, which caused a rat to fall into it. He woke up and spat it out "BLEGH! Stupid economy class!!!" he said in disgust.

"Being back here has some perks" Tyler said, before looking and Lindsay who was waving to him.

Confessional

Alex: Awww, I'm so glad Lindsay remembered Tyler! They're such a cute couple! A little cliched, being a jock and 'the cute girl' but still!

End

"Next time we get on this plane, we better be in first class" Alejandro muttered, folding his arms.

"Yeah cool! Let's be a team! A team that gets along. All of us! With everyone forgiving anything that might have happened by accident! Or, whatever. Yeah!" Owen said

"Wow, that was very specific" Scarlett noted.

"Man, I feel bad for voting off LeShawna! All she did was hurt Heather! I'm hurting innocent animals" Dj sighed.

Um, 'all she did'? Heather might not be the nicest person on the show, but she's still a human being, who deserves respect! Well, she does sometimes at least.

Lindsay took Dj's hand "Cheer up Dj!" she smiled "If Tyler can come back, anything is possible! Maybe we'll become the best team ever!".

Dj and I smiled at her optimism.

Chris entered "Here's the best team ever!" he announced "Is exactly what I'll say when I get to the first class compartment!".

Dj sighed.

The plane flew for another half hour.

"Brace yourselves for landing! We've arrived at our next destination, the Amazon!" Chris said over the loudspeaker "Buuuuuuuuut, the runway's a little short".

I gulped, picturing the plane crashing into the ground.

"Gosh, I sure hope that no one from team Amazon said this might be lucky for them! That'd be disastrous" Chris added

Scarlett pulled out a notebook and pen "I'm taking bets, which member of Team Amazon jinxed it for them?" she asked twirling her pen in her fingers.

"Cody." we all responded.

The plane landed surprisingly smoothly and we got out.

"Welcome to Peru! Birthplace of the mighty Amazon river!" Chris said "This challenge is called the Am-AH-zon race-"