2(Short n' smutty)

Scott looked at Wallace, and Wallace looked at Scott. A crimson blush spread on both of their faces.

"Need help with that?"Wallace said, eying Scott's erection.

Scott nodded as Wallace started jerking him off slowly.

"Do...do you like that?" Wallace said speeding up, as a soft moan escaped Scott's lips.

He stopped abruptly. Scott's cock twitched because of the lack of touch.

"Wh-why'd you sto-" Scott started, being interrupted by the warm feeling of Wallace's mouth around his member.

Scott's moans became more frequent as Wallace sped up. He salivated on Scott's cock while using his hands in order to pleasure Scott further. The sloppier Wallace's movements got, the more Scott moaned. 

"I'm ab-about to finish, "Scott moaned out.

"I wa-I wanna make you feel good, hold it for a bit, "Wallace said, taking his mouth off Scott's length and peppering kisses onto his inner thighs.

 He moved up and kissed Scott on the neck. Scott let out a moan.

"To-touch me, Wallace" Scott moaned out.

Scott started to squirm as his hips buckled, and his legs bowed. He started to unravel, moaning and cursing.

"Shit"

"Just like that"

"Keep going"

He jerked his head back out of pleasure, as semen flowed out of him, soaking the bedsheets beneath him.

"Y-you whore, I wasn't done," Wallace groaned under his breath"we need to start doing this more often, I love using you like that"

"I-I can't do this," Scott said, cleaning himself up and pulling up his pants"I just got broken up with a few hours ago, I feel like I'm not ready for a relationship yet"

"Do whatever you feel is fit, it's your choice," Wallace stated, kissing Scott on the lips with an insane amount of passion.

Scott pushed Wallace off of him."I think you're really hot, and I'd love to keep doing this with you, but...It's hard to move on so fast"

"I hate to be pushy, however, please, just give me a chance. I swear I'll be better than her"Wallace begged.

"I might as well," Scott said, holding both of Wallace's hands.

_________________________324 words______________________________