"Truth, or dare?"

Aoi x f reader

RINGGGGG

Ugh, class was finally over. I thought as grabbing my stuff to head out but I noticed my best friend, aoi akane walking up to me.

"Hey y/n! I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover with me? My parents are working so it'll be fine! And we can watch horror movies!"

A sleepover? I haven't had one of those in a while. Yes! That sounds amazing aoi! I'll bring snacks, blankets, and plushies!! I said while giggling and jumping up and down.

That sounds lovely, I'll text you when you can come over okay? Because I have to get the place cleaned up for our special night. Aoi replied while giving me a soft smile and walking away.

"Woah! She's lucky... she gets to have a sleepover with aoi! I would kill for that!" Some random girls said in the back as looking at me.

"Who even is she?"

"Aoi's loner best friend! I'm surprised someone as perfect as her chose someone as lame as her as a friend how pathetic."

I rolled my eyes as finally walking out of school and accidentally bumping into someone.

It was nene, one of aoi's friends.

"I'm so sorry-" the girl said as helping me pick up my stuff. It's quite alright. I don't believe we've met, my name is y/n L/n , you? I said while smiling softly at the girl.

Oh! My name is yashiro nene! I'm still really sorry for making you fall I didn't mean to!! Stop apologizing! I said while giggling anyways, I have to go! See you soon maybe? I said. Bye bye! Nene said while smiling widely.

As I was walking home I noticed a store with lots of snacks. As I know by far aoi's fav snack is raspberry pie, so I'll pick some up for her! I'm sure she'll love it. Besides this is a special night! I thought while walking into the store.

I looked for snacks and there was a raspberry pie. aoi's favorite! I accidentally said out loud. Some teens looked at me weirdly. I didn't mind though. I got the raspberry pie and looked for some sweet tea to go with it. I personally don't like tea, I'm more of a coffee person but aoi likes it so I'll get it for her! I thought as walking to where the drinks were.

I grabbed myself a coffee and grabbed aoi a sweet tea. This is gonna be so fun!!! I said while giggling and walking up to the cash register.

"Will this be all ma'am?" A women asked me. Yes thank you! Have a good day! I said while running out.

I ran home as fast as I could. I know aoi said she'd text me when I had to get there but... I was to excited I wanted to pack right now!

I got home, unlocked the door and ran to my room, I got a bag, pajamas , plushies, blankets, phone charger and all the other stuff for a perfect sleep over.

I went downstairs to make myself a cup of chocolate milk. I got the chocolate syrup and poured it into the cup. As I was doing that my phone rang.

"AH!" I accidentally spilled the chocolate syrup on the floor. Aww man my chocolate milk.. I said while making a sad face. I went to check my phone to see who called me. It was aoi. I immediately called her back.

"Hello?"

"AOI IM SO SORRY I WAS MAKING CHOCOLATE MILK AND THE PHONE RANG IT SCARED ME AND I. SPILLED THE CHOCOLATE SYRUP!"

"It's fine y/n! I'm sorry about your chocolate milk though, oh! And by the way are you almost done packing? I'm done cleaning the place!"

"Yeah I'm done! I just need to clean up the mess real quick! I'll be there shortly aoi!!"

"Okay see you then!" Aoi said then hung up.

I got some paper towels put water on them and started to clean the mess. It felt like forever I never have a problem cleaning but now I just wanna be with aoi! I thought as cleaning up the rest of the mess and putting the paper towel in the garage.

Finally! Let's get going! I said excitedly as getting my bag, and all the other stuff for the sleepover. I got my house key. And got out of my house and walked well.. ran to aoi's place.

Aoi's house isn't that far from mine. It's only a couple of houses away. Which is shocking on why we barley do stuff like this. I thought while walking up to aoi's door and started knocking.

She opened

"Hey y/n! Come in come in!"

Your place is lovely! I said while admiring well everything! It changed a lot since I was last here.. I said while looking at the girl.

Oh! Well we had to repaint some rooms... I guess that's why it looks different! Aoi said while smiling softly. Oh! By the way aoi here! I handed her a bag. With her favorite snack and drink.

raspberry pie? This is my favorite!! Thank you some much y/n!!!! Aoi said while hugging me tightly and leading me upstairs to her room.

Woah! You must really like purple! I said while holding onto her hand. Yeah I do! It's my favorite color! Aoi replied.

What movies should we watch? I asked while looking at aoi. Y/n... I was thinking we could play a game first! Aoi said.

What game? I asked while looking into her purple eyes.

"Truth or dare!"

Woah! Okay let's do it! So who goes first? I asked while looking at her.

You can! She said while giggling.

Hmm truth!

"Do you have a crush?"

Isn't that a bit personal? I asked while looking away nervously. Please tell me y/n! You don't have to tell me who~ aoi said while getting close in my face. I noticed her cheeks turning pink.

"Fine.. I do.. it's..
You.."

Aoi smiled and kissed me on the lips.

You know the reason I wanted to do this sleepover was to confess to you, but looks like you already did that for me! Aoi said teasing me.

I got embarrassed and hid my face in her neck

"Okay let's watch IT !"

Aoi being a total flirt in the relationship speaks canon to me tbh

Word count : 1076