I like you idiot!

Robins pov:
I was sitting on the mattress looking at the blood that was running down from my neck that bitch had hit me with his belt and I fought back but he had a knife with him and he just slit half of my neck....it hurt...."what are you thinking about"he said starting at me "nothing"I said back, he walked towards me and lifted my chin up "you made me do this if you didn't fight back this wouldn't have happened"he said choking me "but don't worry I forgive you"he said kissing my cheek. After he cleaned me up he left and I was once again alone in the fucking basement.

Finney pov:
We ran to the police and told them about what we found "you sure kid"one of the officers said "yes please believe us" Gwen said begging them "okay show us the house"he said getting us in the car. We got to the house and they knocked but no one answered so they barged in but I ran in front of them to look for robin, "remain silent"the officer said handcuffing the grabber "I didn't do shit" he said back "yeah we'll see" the officer said bringing him outside, "ROBIN!?" I said running towards him "FINNEY GOD I MISSED YOU" he said hugging me "me too rob me to" I said picking him up and carrying him outside. "Fuck robin my goodness your okay"Madison said pushing me out of the way and hugging robin "Madison"he said back  "I'm glad your okay"she said smiling "I am but it hurts a bit"he said putting his hand on his neck "I'll fix you up"I said picking him up bridle style "Finney shut up"he said turning a light shade of pink witch made me smile.

Time skip
After the talk with the police officer I took robin to his house to see his dad again "you sure your ready rob"I said squeezing his hand "yeah he's my dad"he said back, we entered the house and we saw Robin's dad on the couch with a lady "uh hi dad"robin said making both of them turn around "ROBIN MY BOY YOUR ALIVE"he said running towards him "dad did you not think I was alive"robin said pushing him away ".... No no robin I would never"he said with a lying voice "Papá, ¿por qué pensarías que estaba muerto? ¿Intentaste siquiera buscarme?" (dad why would you think I was dead did you even try to look for me?) robin said walking back to me "Está bien, sí, desistí de buscarte, pero tienes que entender que tuve que lidiar con tu madre..." (Okay, yes, I gave up looking for you, but you have to understand that I had to deal with your mother) robins dad said looking away "did you and mother break up"robin said looking at his dad "yes I did"Robin's dad said back.

Robin hugged his father real tight that tears came out of his eyes "thank you dad I forgive you"he said looking up at his dad "me too buddy I'm sorry"he said back "oh I have to introduce you to someone"Mr.Arellano said looking at the lady just standing there "robin and Finney meet Lucia"mr.arellano said while holding her hand "hi robin it's nice to meet you"she said holding her hand out "hi"he said shaking her hand "well buddy umm this is your new mother"mr.arellano said looking at robin "I think that's best for us and you if she makes you happy than she's alright"robin said looking at Lucia "thank you so much for letting me in your family"she said hugging him "no worries mom"he said hugging back.

Time skip
Robin wanted to stay over at my house and today was the day I would tell him how I felt about him. We got in my bed and just talked and did what we normally did... "me and Donna broke up"I said to robin "what oh I'm sorry about that"he said putting his hand on top of mines "no robin there's nothing to be sorry for cause I know who I want to be with"I said to him "oh"he said taking his hands off "then who is it"he siad looking away "I'll tell you if you tell me that you and Madison weren't actually dating"I said looking at him like starting in to his soul a bit "okay okay we weren't so please stop staring at me like that" he said covering my face with a pillow "okay sorry I'll tell you"I said taking the pillow off "well he's right in front of me like he's always been"I said taking his hand "wait no you like me"he said with his eyes wide open "no idiot I like that bug that's outside my window"I said sarcastically "Finn I've always liked you I always "wished you were kind of gay" he said which surprised me "why didn't you say anything"I said to him.

"Finn I was scared to tell you and you started dating Donna so I thought my time was over"he said looking away"I'm sorry you felt that way"I said cupping his cheeks "it's okay but I really have to owe Gwen she helped a lot"he said looking at me "same she helped me realize that you were all I needed"I said getting closer to him.We looked at each other for some time and then our lips connected we both melted into the kiss wich made my heart start beating, we broke apart and smiled "I love you Finn"he said laying down "I love you too rob"I said laying next to him.
_______________________________________________
Hey pookies I got something to say so I don't know how many chapters left until this ends but there for sure will be a bit more but after that it's over but not to worry I got other books in mind so I'll also be working on those once I done with this😋. But other than that stay safe know your loved by me and other people.

Ps:I will be making a smut scene so if your not into that then don't read it but I'll warn you when it happens 🤭