Gone missing!?

Swearing
_____________________________________________
Finney pov:
Gwen and me were chilling in my room eating a bunch of junk food while I helped her with her art project when my dad came in my room "hey Finney someone's here to see you"my dad said pointing to the door.I got up and went to the door to see Madison in a hot mess "whoa are you okay?"I said letting her in "HAVE YOU SEEN ROBIN!?"she said yelling and tears forming in her eyes "what happened to him?"I said siting her down on the couch "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET UP TODAY BUT HE HASN'T PICKED UP THE PHONE SO I WENT TO HIS HOUSE AND NO ONE ANSWERED"she said really stressed out "calm down I know were his dad works let's go and find him"I said standing up "I'm coming with you guys"Gwen said rushing out of the room.

We told robins dad if he knew we're he was but he was as surprised as me "no,where is my son"he said looking at us "I don't know Mr.Arellano I was trying to find him"Madison said back to him "se supone que debe estar en casa con su madre" (he's supposed to be at home with his mother) he said standing up "I already tried but no one answered"Madison said looking down at the ground "I'll go check"he said running off "we're going to"Madison said running behind him. Mr.arellano opened the door and rushed to look for robin but he wasn't anywhere in the house so he went to go talk to his wife "HONEY HA-"mr Arellano open the door but stoped in his trac mrs.arellano turned to him and quickly covered herself "h-honey what are you doing here"she said nervously " maldita puta, estás aquí afuera engañándome con un tipo mientras estoy en el trabajo" (you fucking slut your out here cheating on me with some dude while I'm at work)Mr.arellano said while clenching his fist "cariño, nunca lo haría, él se acercó a mí"(Honey I would never he came on to me) mrs.arellona said trying to defend herself.

"The fuck I didn't you came on to me you fucking bitch"the man said putting his cloth on which we all looked away while he did it "listen I'll deal with you later were is MY SON"Mr.Arellano said angryly "I don't know"Mrs Arellano said back.

Time skip (I got to lazy😔)

We looked for robin everywhere but there was no sign of him, I was on the urge to start crying if I had gone home with him then maybe he wouldn't have gotten kidnapped was it my fault? "Finney"Gwen said pinching me "Gwen"I said crying in her shoulder "hey don't cry I know it's hard but the police is doing there best"she said patting my back "well there not doing enough I need to know where he is Gwen"I said while I wiping my tears away "Gwen can you"I said looking at her "Finney it doesn't work like that"she said looking down at the ground "please he's...all I need right now"I said looking away from her "fine I'll try"she said standing up "WE FOUND SOMETHING"the police said shouting.We went to go look and they found a black hat "who we're these kinds of hat these days"one of the officers said rasing an eyebrow "I don't know but let's bring it in"said another one "we'll keep on looking but please go home and rest for now"said the police to us.

Madison stayed over and so did Donna "we have to find him"Donna said holding my hand "yeah we do"Madison said putting her head down and covering her face with her hands "hey don't cry we'll find him,I know you love him very much" donna said patting her back "I....yeah I do ha I love him very much"Madison said stuttering a bit. Madison and Donna fell asleep while me and Gwen got ready to leave "you sure about this Finney"Gwen said while putting her shoes on "I'm sure when it comes to finding him Gwen"I said walking out of the room.

We got outside and kept on looking for robin cause God knows when those police will find anything else, they don't give a shit about anyone this place is just a god dame filth there all pieces of shit they can't help you with anything they'll just help you for some days and then just say they probably ran away or some shit but there is no way I'm letting Robin's investigation go "FINNEY!?"Gwen said yelling from where she was "sorry Gwen"I said stoping "it's alright but I found something come on"she said flashing her flashlight at the dirt.I went up to her and looked at what she was flashing "a spray bottle?" Gwen said confused "no it's not just a spray bottle it's those spray bottles where you can spray it on someone and then they pass out"I said picking it up "eww don't touch that Finney your DNA is on that now"she said making gag nosies.

We got home and put the bottle in a bag "thx Gwen for helping" I said hugging her "don't worry about it Finney I have a reason for doing this"she said pulling away from the hug "and that is?"I said crossing my arms "Finney...I know you like him"she said quietly "what no Gwen he's just a friend"I said looking away from her "you know you do but you don't want to admit it and your not alone Finney"she said grabbing my hands "what?"I said looking back at her "I also like someone and found out that I might be a lesbian"she said with a tear falling from her eyes"don't cry Gwen I'm happy that you came out"I said pulling her into a hug "thx Finney"she said returning the hug.

"Your not wrong Gwen I think I might actually love robin more than a friend"I said pulling away from the hug "finally"she said with a smile "kids go to sleep you have school tomorrow"my dad said rubbing his eyes"sorry daddy we'll go now"Gwen said taking my hand "alright good night"he said returning to his room "oh Gwen don't forget"I said back to her before she went in her room "don't worry Finney I'll try"she said waving and then heading into her room. I'll find robin and tell him how I feel I just have to tell Donna first.