ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴍᴏᴏɴ x ɴʙ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ!

A/N!!

y/n= your name.

h/c= hair colour.

e/c= eye colour.

also, sorry for any mis-spelling. im not the greatest at spelling things correctly-

You walk into the pizzaplex to come and see your friend... You come here quite often, and spend many long days with him. Hes a bit crazy, and insane, but you like that about him. He is very protective, and possesive though.

Anyways, you walk over to the slide... the colourful slide that leads to the daycare of course! you slide down, and remember all the happy memories of your childhood, when you were in love with slides. you make it through, and land in the ballpit of many different coloured ball-pit balls. You then see sun, playing with a bunch of kids in the play area. you wave hello, and then make your way over to your meeting place, where the go-carts are.

''Finally here, y/n?'' you heard bloodmoons voice from the corner.

''bloody- you scared me! dont do thatt...'' you replied to the sudden voice in the corner of the room.

'' heh-'' bloodmoon laughs at you, in a way not meaning to be rude, as he walks towards you ''Maybe dont be such a scardy-cat dear..~'' he says with a slight flirt in his voice. that makes you slightly blush, but you quickly shake it off and continue the conversation.

''im not a scardy cat, your just scary sometimes.'' you state, with boldness in your voice.

''scary? me? well well. i didn't know you thought of me like that... i could be scarier if you wish~'' he replies with a bit more of a flirty tone.

''what are you implying...?'' you ask curiously.

''im implying that i could scare you even worse, dear...!~'' he tells you with a smirk on his face.

''ha- no thank youu!'' you respond lightly.

''alright then! well... what would you like for today, hm?'' bloodmoon askes you, waiting to see what you two are gonna do together.

''well im pretty tired right now... i only got a couple hours of sleep last night.'' you tell him, and then suddenly feel your feet being lifted off of the ground. you notice bloodmoon has swept you off of your feet and walked towards the nap time area.

''wh-'' your cut off mid-word.

''c'mon. your going to rest in cloud-corner now.'' he tells you with a serious expression on his face

you sigh, and look at his face as you are carried over to the cloud-corner. you dont notice, but blush spreads across your face as you watch him carry you. you end up zoning out...

bloodmoon notices you staring at him and smirks. then he looks back to see where he is walking. you start to drift away into a sleep as he continues to walk. he makes it to cloud corner, and lays you down on a couple blankets, with a pillow under your head. 

''....'' he stays silent to let you rest well. then he sits beside you  and puts his hand on your face.

       soon enough you move closer to bloodmoon and hug him. he notices, and just stares at you... after a few minutes of staring, he hugs you back and you two cuddle in the cloud-corner as he soon falls asleep with you. ''...''   ''...'' you two sleep peacefuly untill... 

moon walks in with the kids.

''alright kids time to lay down for nap...-'' moon says as he walks in with the bunch of kids. 

he notices you two sleeping and is confused. ''what are they doing..-?'' he asks himself. but the loudness of the children wake bloodmoon up..

''...huh..?'' bloodmoon says as he is tired because he has just been awoken. 

''uuhhhhh....'' moondrop says as he stares at bloodmoon

''what do you want.'' bloodmoon replies, holding you in a protective way. as children run around gathering pillows and blankets for naptime. 

''well, you two are in the nap-time area for the kids... and its time for them to sleep now.'' moon replies. 

bloodmoon stands up, and once again you are picked up. you remain asleep, as he leaves cloud corner for the kids to have their nap. ''i hate kidss. i want to kill them...'' he smiles at the thought of the children's screams and like- murder. then he snappes back into reality and sits down near the ballpit and lays you down back on the ground. '' ^^ '' 

                                                                               part two...?