6 || 7 minutes in hell.

" 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN? "

cory repeated to the two of his best friends confused on what it was.

" yeah, they pick a boy they pick a girl and they send you into a dark closet. " shawn said explaining everything to cory.

" well then how do you find the girl? " cory asked him.

" with your lips. " shawn said non chalantly playing with the mashed potatoes in his lunch.

" i'm gonna like this game " cory said deepening his voice and smiling a little to hard.

" are you sure the girl's gonna like it? " kehlani asked teasing the curly headed boy who sat beside her.

" nobody's even talking to you! " he snapped at her obviouslyy butthurt over the small joke.

" just trying to help. " kehlani was starting to actually eat the cafeteria food until pushing it off til after school to eat something.

" ok look, closet strategy is key and you only got 7 minutes you gotta make every second count. " shawn explained as if he was a teacher and this was the subject he went to college for. beside him was cory puffing out his lips and chest resembling an ostrich.

" wow you sure know alot about this. wonder who gave you this much experience. " kehlani muttered shoving a spoon filled with mashed potatoes in her mouth.

" you say something princess? " shawn teased using one of his most condescending nicknames on purpose.

" nothing at all. " she said trying to hide her smile.

" cory what are you doing? " kehlani asked him lowkey concerned because he looked like he was having a seisure.

" lip bops, i wanna go the distance i wanna be in shape. " cory said like it was a normal thing to do.

" don't do it again. " she said placing her hand on the boys shoulder.

" tick, tick, tick, tick. " eric said passing by our table.

" what! " cory shouted.

" time bomb. " eric said finally leaving from by the table.

" just ignore him. " shawn said trying to comfort his bestfriend, well the one he was somewhat on speaking terms with.

" he's just trying to play a game and it won't work. " cory smiled feeling proud of himself.

cory went over to his brothers table leaving the pair alone to talk.

" so the weather's nice. " shawn started hoping to clear the area.

" it's been raining all morning and we can't see outside. " she told him off simply obviously she wasn't looking for simple chat.

" i didn't mean what i said. " he confessed to her.

" which part, the weather's nice? yeah it really isn't that great. " kehlani replied nonchalantly