The Angel of Darkness

The world was in her hands, she had to fight for what was right... She promised to fight untill the end. Her name? Devlin, well known as the Angel of Darkness. She was the greatest warrior of all times, but she never followed anyone's command! "I will fight and I will stand." Were the words she always used during hard times and horrible fights. She was a very cryptic person. 

Her hair was dark and long. She had the most beautiful dark black wings, but a heart of gold. even though she never shows her love, she had it in her to love. Devlin had a silver sword with black details and a blue gemstone that must've provided her power. 

When ever there was a battle to fight, the commander said: "The Angel of Darkness will leave behind." In her head she said : "But I will fight." That of course made her angry, so as we already know she did not listen and stood by the soldiers. The Angel of Darkness made a very good choice in that; because of her, her kingdom never lost a fight! The name of the kingdom where she lived in was The Igala Kingdom.

What wasn't told is that her kingdom was once The City of Light. So the love is lost the beauty and light have vanished from Garden of Delight. The Igala Kingdom once belonged to the Garden of Delight. Garden of Delight was a community of more light kingdoms. If you're kicked out or leave the community, you're home turns into one of the darkest places to be. How did Igala turned dark? They fought against the strongest realm to fight for the last place in the Garden of Delight. Igala fought against Lazica. The kingdom of Lazica was way too strong, even when Devlin fought by the side of the commander. 

"The dreams are gone." Devlin said as she fell down to her knees with scratches, bleedings and bruises all over her body, looking at the dead soldiers of her beloved kingdom. "Midnight has come. The darkness is our new kingdom" Commander Artemis said with tears in his eyes. He looked for the people who could be alive. He saw Devlin, ran up to her as he yelled: "Yeah, Angel of Darkness... Angel of Darkness!" "Wh- Oh my God!" Devlin ran up to him and gave Artemis a hug. "The world is in your hand..." The commander told her. "But I will fight untill the end." She said. "I know you will. Fight! Fight before our world is completely gone. We both know that the Kingdom of Lazica has no good intentions for our living place." The commander cought. "Remember when you always said: "Don't follow your command, but I will fight untill the end?" The commander asked. "I do remember that, why?" She asked curiously. "I ask you to do that right now... For you, for your family and to make me proud." Artemis looked like he would faint any second. 

Devlin brought him to his room in the castle and took care of him. After about two hours, he finally woke up. "Where were you?" He asked while getting up. "I was hunting." She said abrupt. "Take a break. I feel like you didn't stop for a minute since our loss." The commander looked concerned. "Hunt goes on deep in the night." "Time to pray. Down on your knees." Artemis commanded. "You can't hide from The Eternal Light." The Eternal Light is the light they see when their eyes are closed while praying. Every time before praying they made a promise; "Untill my last breath I will fight." 

After praying Devlin checked outside the window, when she noticed that the stars weren't shining in the dark anymore. "Not realize the stars... They die!" Devlin began screaming in fear. "Darkness had fallen in paradise. But we'll be strong and we will fight... against the Creatures of the Night." The commander said very calmly. The Creatures of the Night are the monsters that only live in darkness, so when your realm start to turn into only darkness, the monsters will build their own home and live there untill the light comes back.

"Angel of Darkness, Angel of Darkness. The world is in your hands!" The remaining crowd who survived suddenly cheered Devlin on to fight for them. She walked over to the window and yelled: "But I will fight untill the end!" "Angel of darkness, Angel of Darkness!" The crowd kept cheering for their only hope. "I won't follow anyone's command, but I will fight untill the end!" Devlin yelled back. "yeaheahhh" They yelled.