Love

When we got back, Jack(in case you forgot he is the Alpha.) was at first suspicious of Tanner. We talked and Jackie and Tanner became friends.

We looked in the pack book and. Here is what it said;

MATES: blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah.It is rare for a werewolf to have two mates but when it does happen, all the mates have to mate at the same time.(It really didn't say blah but that stuff is unimportant and I dare u to say all the blahs.)

After all of us read that, we gave each other disgusted looks. Jack backed away and said,"Jesus, too much information! I'll just be going."he started walking away,"I have pack business to attend to."

We then decided that it had been a long day and we needed some rest. And then, of course, we walked home, hand in hand. Mrs. Sampson (Xander and Callie's mother) opened the screen door and we soundlessly walked in. I gave them both a peck on the lips,Xan and I walked into our separate rooms, and Mrs. Sampson showed Tanner to the guest bedroom. Tanner looked at me longingly before he disappeared into the bedroom.

I realized I was gaping after him and quickly shut the door. I headed into the bathroom and took a bath. I don't know why, but I prefer the bathtub over the shower. Maybe it's because I am kind of lazy and prefer laying down to sitting up.

When I was done with my bath, I threw on some clothes and hopped in bed. I stayed up most of the night reading my favorite book, Twilight.

I know it's kind of weird that I am a werewolf reading about vampires, but I like the romantic side of the story. I mean, who would want to read about vampires, Uggg...

I dreamed that the Reflecting Moon Pack and the Moonshine Pack had united and were at war with an army of vampires. Xander and I were flanking nervous Jack and confident Tanner. I wasn't even paying attention so naturally I tripped when we charged the vampires. We were fighting like lions, but we were losing. Xander got killed! Ripped to shreds.

At some point, I must have been so tired that I fell asleep because when something woke me up, I was laying on top of my book. "Uggg,"I moaned. I looked up into Tanner's green eyes. He smiled,"Your awake."

Just the Xander burst into the room. His expression turned from smug to mad in a split second. "Capri, will you go out with me?" He asked expectantly. I was caught off gaurd. He wanted to go out with a loser like me? Of course dumb butt, I told myself, your his mate for crying out loud!

Xander: So

Me: yeah sure I'd love to.

Me: when?

Xander: three o'clock.

Me: I'll meet you at the Great Oak.(giant oak with twisty roots.)

Tanner was looking in between us the whole time and he said,"I'll see you later. I have pack business to attend to. I think you guys should go now when I'm not around."

He rushed out of the room and what didn't surprise me was that Xander glared at him. What is Xander's deal?

After that we headed out to the mall. I dashed towards Victoria's Secret right away. I told Xander to order us two cheeseburgers and hurried in. It was crammed with women, mostly teens. I looked around for a while and found a cute, short purple paisley dress that dipped well below my breast line and hung on my body. I looked H-O-T! No. S-E-X-Y! I instantly thought, I'm bringing SEXY back!

Besides the dress, I bought a sexy red bikini. When I was done I met Xander at a table beside BURGER KING. I bit into my cheeseburger and finished it quickly. Xander and I chatted idly, suddenly he leaned in and kissed me. My heart exploded with happiness and my inner wolf was howling with lust and joy. He pulled back only to breath. "It's late, we should get back,"he said urgently. I agreed with him and we walked out to his lime green Lamborghini (lamb-bor-geeny).

It took us precisely one hour, 15 minutes, and twenty two seconds to get back. When we got home, someone , a man,was standing in the driveway. As we got closer, I noticed that the man looked very sad.

We got out of the car and Xander ran up to the man.

Xander: Why are you here Riley?

Riley: I have bad news.

Xander: What sort of bad news?

Riley: Vampires attacked when you were gone. Th-they k-k-killed J-Je-Jessica.

Xander:WHAT THE F***! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD! SHE IS MY SISTER!! RILEY, HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN??!! YOU ARE HER MATE FOR F****** OUT LOUD!!NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sorry that it took me two flippin' days to update but I've been busy caring for baby goats and have to keep up with schoolwork. I am also sorry for some errors I made because I didn't proofread. Please vote and comment! I will update on Saturday around one o'clock. Thank you fabulous fans!!