Threats

We were home in minutes, the way he was driving. Any one who saw us would probably think we were being pursued by the military. Xan's face was a mask of concern and fear. He strode upstairs and pulled me along with him. He pushed me into my room and sat down on the bed.

I demand to know what happened!!!

No way. I just need you to stay here while I go take care of something.

I'm coming with you.

No!

Yes!!

No!!!

Yes!!!!

No!!!!!

You are not coming with me and that's final!

Huff. Fine, I'll stay here.Happy now??

No, I'm not happy! I'm trying to keep you safe, and you are stressing me out!

Okay, I just need to calm down.

Go! I'll stay here.

Sigh. Finally.

After that stupid, meaningless conversation, he left and I just sat on the bed and soon fell asleep.

When I woke up, Xander wasn't back. Even though the mating bond wasn't yet complete (if any of you are unfamiliar with the mating bond marking+claiming+mating=complete mating bond), I still felt a small connection drawing me to him.

Using the connection, I walked out of my room and into Xander's. I walked out onto his balcony, jumped off (I know it's crazy), and shifted mid-leap. In my wolf, I followed Xander's scent until I smelled something different.

Rouge.

That was that the last thing I smelled before something huge jumped on me and I blacked out.

SO X A BILLION SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATE AND SHORT CHAPTER

IDEAS?

COMMENTS?

VOTE PLEASE!!

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS