𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

You gasped, trying to not rock your hips back at her lap.

"Can you wait a little more?" you sake your head, "Words, little girl."

"No, daddy, I can't." you whined with your lips poked as you passed your arms on top of her shoulders, moving your hips slightly.

"Oh my poor little girl can't wait for daddy's cock?"

"Please, I waited all day!"

"Take it out then." you smirked happily, moving back to take of the belt to down the zipper of her pants, taking the thick hard member off her boxers, moaning at the heat.

Jane's hand was running your inner thigh going directly to your bare core.

"So wet for me, why aren't you wearing panties, baby? you couldn't wait till I get home?" she began to rub your clit making you squeeze her dick.

"I didn't touch myself, I just want you," you said moaning as she rub you faster.

"Mhm baby, always so needy for daddy's cock, you want it that bad?" you nodded.

Jane put two fingers inside you, so easily of how wet you were at this point.

"I need to stretch you out a little, always so tight for me."

"Oh fuck." she was curling her fingers inside you giving you a little of release, but instantly took them off after a few thrusts.

"Look in the drawer, it must be a condom there."

"No! I want it now!" you protest as you lift your hips bouncing them against her dick.

"So eager." she grabbed your hips, lifting you to line your entrace to her, slowly going inside you, until the entire length fill you, going deeper because of your current position.

"Oh god." you moaned as you dig your nails on the back of her neck, you were about to move but she stopped you with her grip.

"Uh uh, not moving until I finish my work, stay still baby or I won't fuck you later." she warned you, making you groan but accept anyways.

That was better than nothing, you rest your head on her shoulder, fighting the urge to move, so you clenched your walls, sighing at the sensation.

"No clenching, don't be a brat." she whispered in your ear.

"But." she pull your hair, making you look at her.

"No buts, I'll take it out if you can't stay still, darling." you moaned at her grip.

"Yes, daddy."

"Are you gonna be a good girl?" she was smirking, looking at you all frustrated.

"Yes, daddy." you lips were part, trying to catch your breath.

She let go her grip, so you could rest your body on her again.

Fifteen minutes passed and the pressure on your lower abdomen was becoming unbearable, trying to think in any other than dirty thoughts, you moved to get more comfortable.

Hearing the groans scaping from her lips, your arousal grows more, Jan was writing her inform but feeling you move made her miss her words.

"Stay still, baby, I can't focus with you moving." she whispered in your ear with her raspy voice and unconsciously you clench around her dick.

"Please," you breath out, not feeling capable of not moving anymore.

"I almost finish, babygirl." Jane leave a kiss on your forehead as you sigh, resting your body again.

Another fifteen minutes passed, you tried to bounce slowly, thinking she wouldn't notice, but the tight grip on your neck prove you wrong.

"Why can't you be patient, such a needy a slut," with her other hand she moved the paperwork to one side to sit you on her desk "you couldn't wait even five more minutes."

"I can't anymore." you groan at her, putting your hands on the back of her neck, pulling her close to you to kiss her.

Passionate and rough, your tongue on her mouth dancing inside, stealing a few moans, Jane began to move, thrusting slowly into you, making you break the kiss.

"Oh fuck." you shut your eyes close, feeling so full with her hard dick inside you.

She fastened her pace, the grip on your neck tightened and after a few thrusts your mind went dizzy with the lack of blood.

"You're my little impatient slut, always needy for daddy's cock, mhm?" you could only moan at this point.

Jane let go the grip on your neck and you thank all the goddess existent, taking a deep breath.

"You're so good, daddy, fuck, always fucking how I like." you smirked at her, bitting your lip, seeing the lustful on her eyes at your words.

"Yeah?" she was thrusting harder, making the desk crash to the wall, pens falling to the floor because of the movements.

"Yes, oh god, I'm g-gonna cum." you dig your nails on her back, almost ripping her uniform, the one that makes her look hotter.

"Come on baby," the tugged your hair in a ponytail, exposing your neck to kiss it "cum on daddy's cock."

You exploded with trembling legs as she kept thrusting into you, helping you ride your high, and for the sounds she was doing you know she was close too.

She pull it out of you, still hard as you fall on your knees before sitting her on her chair. Looking at her with pleading eyes, your hand lift up to grab her dick, squeezing it up and down.

"Can I daddy?" Jane couldn't resist at your gaze, nodding to grab your hair again, pushing your head  until your lips were rounding the tip.

Your warms lip suck it, moaning at your taste mixed with her precum, running your tongue the entire lenght.

You looked up, seeing her head throw back, part lips panting for air, you put her entire dick on your mouth, without gag now used to her lenght.

"Oh fucking god, baby, I'm not gonna last long." She groaned at the warm feeling of your mouth.

Her hand pushed your head deeper, her tip touched the back of your throat, you sucked harder, sending a shiver through her spine.

You take it almost all out to then put it entire in your mouth, earning a loud moan from her part as you gag.

"Mhm I love that sound, so pretty for me."

Just matter of seconds, Jane cum in your mouth filling you with her cum, swallowing almost everything and spitting the rest on her thighs.

Her white juice dripping from your mouth, you looked up at her, her chest rising and falling wildly. She lift her hand to caresses your cheek, her thumb cleaning your chin as you smirked at her.

"So good for daddy."