𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 - 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

You work with Scarlett, currently filming black widow movie sequel, she found something pretty interesting in your phone.

Scarlett Johansson x Reader, smut, dirty talk, praise and degrading kink, roleplay, choking, spanking, slapping, strap on, vibrator, orgasm denial, squirting, overstimulation.

Words Count: 4100+

a/n: okay this is like the babysitter one, so you know, make me proud.

You spend all day filming on the streets, one scene of you and Natasha riding the city on her motorcycle scaping from Antonia, Dreykov's daughter, she was still controlled by some widow, the antidote didn't effect her

So all day hugging and touching Scarlett leave you a little frustrated, you two become inseparable since day one so Scarlett tend to be a little handsy with you, what she didn't know is that you have a crush on her.

Since very young age, you imagined all kind of things with her, reading wattpad since fourteen wasn't pretty good, but well, it gave you a lot of comfort since you never thought you could ever meet her.

and now, at twenty two you were working with her and being her friend, but you never left the habit of your wattpad lectures.

Pretty tiered you went to your trailer to take a nap before going home, Scar had to film another scene so that give you time since she was taking you to your apartment, which was on her way  home.

You change your clothes into a comfy ones and lay in the bed you had there, you spent ten minutes looking at the ceiling because you couldn't sleep, you were frustrated from all day.

So, what's better than read one of your favorites fanfics about the women who left you like that. You grabbed your phone, opened Wattpad and searched for abditory in your library.

Choosing was not hard, you loved all the chapters so you just pick one about Natasha and began to read.

A few more chapters full smut you closed your eyes and fell asleep, dreaming on all of what you read minutes before.

Scarlett finished the scenes at perfection, going directly to your trailer to pick you up. She knocked twice but you didn't respond, luckily you gave her a spare key for her just in case.

She entered slowly at seeing you sleep so peacefully, she walked to you to wake you up, finding your phone unlocked with a huge text on it.

She almost freak out because two days ago you have a little crisis because of an article that said you shouldn't be in that movie, that you weren't good enough to act with her and that kind of bullshit.

So she grabbed it to read what was on the screen, just to found out the dirtiest words about her, widening her eyes and parting her lips to let out a gasp, she sat on the side on your bed, reading all you had read.