sidnaaz da vyah ❤️

Start from the beginning

She is not a person who gave on relationships that easily

She is a strong woman who will make him realise where he is lacking but with her love ...

She smiled gently ... With her dimples flashing on her cheek ...

She witness him squint his eyes and she was aware that he is about to be awake ... Not wanting to make him feel weird of her she slowly takes her and was about to go when he tosses on the bed towards hr direction opening his eyes .... His heart was at peace when he felt her presence near him but loss of warmth made him open his eyes with a frown ...

She squints her eyes preparing herself to bear his rage ...

Sid : what were you doing here ? .... Asked sternly getting up seeking a logical answer from her ..

Sana : kuch nhi .... Aise hi bas ... Ye chot dard kar rahi thi toh i just wanted to ask you that is there any ointment which is suggested by doctor... Came up with a reason ... To escape ...

Anyway .. i just don't wanted to disturb you ... Sorry ... Was about to go when he pulls he back holding her hand ....

Sid : jhoot bol rahi ho ... As if he can clearly read her mind ....

Sana : nhi ... Wo ... Mujhe kaam hai ... She tried freeing herself but it was of no use ... Sighing look up in his eyes ....

His face held blankness yet his eyes were telling a whole different story ...

He left her wrist making her take a breath of releif then immediately snakes his arm around her small waist ... Making her gasp and look up in his deep brown orbs ...

His other hand reaches the nearby drawer opening it takes an ointment....not breaking their intense eyelock making her soul shiver ...

Keeping the ointment in her hand he leans near her face whispering in her ears ...

Agli baar jhoot thoda acha chun na ...

Backs off leaving her a sexy smirk appears on his face as he sees her flushed face ... Then immediately maintains his posture holding a poker face goes in washroom ...

She goes out of the room ...

.....................

Today they had mehendi ...

Sana was a little nervous as during mehendi ceremony she have too remove that cloth from her wrist and she don't want anyone to see her scars ...

She was in hr room biting her nails walking here and there when ... Deep and siya barged in her room ...

Siya: Sana ... Chlo ... Ready nhi hona kya ?

Sana : haan ... Hona hai ...

Deep : Hana toh chlo parlour you know time bhi lag jayega na ... Or kitna Kam time hai ceremony start hone main ...

Siya : haan Bhai ... Chlo Sana warna pata chal raha hai ki apni hi mehendi main bride hi late hai ... Deep and siya giggle looking at each other ...

Sana smiled softly looking at the duo ... She remembered mahi ...

Though she never showed but ... She really missed her best friend

Realised in this moment that she didn't even told mahi about her wedding ...

Deep : sun ek baar na bhai par bhi check karte hai ... Akhir unhe bhi toh thoda tease karna hi hai chl chl ... Holds fiza's hand taking her in sidharth's room ... While Sana takes her phone ...

And dials mahi's no.

Here in America mahi's house ...

Mahi : Tara baby khana khalo na ... Dekho aise mumma ko pareshan mat karo ...