Chapter 94

Qu Heqing wondered if there was something wrong with his ears, otherwise, how could he have heard Brother Yu say that he likes him?

"But, I thought we were friends..." He was a little nervous, and even his lips trembled.

Seeing this scene, Yu Cong's heart gradually sank.

No happiness, no joy... His favorite eyes were full of unbelievable panic.

It shouldn't be like this, today he was supposed to have dinner with Qu Heqing, and slowly bring out his emotions, that bouquet of roses will be the best witness.

However, everything was destroyed by Lin Fan.

But even though there seemed to be a hole in his heart, Yu Cong still raised his head, and he couldn't help but look forward to saying: "Qingqing, you don't hate me, do you?"

Facing the pair of deep black eyes in front of him, Qu Heqing nodded subconsciously but then paused.

Of course, he wouldn't hate Yu Cong: "But..."

But he is not gay, and he never thought of liking men, how could Yu Cong like him?

Hearing Qu Heqing's hesitant answer again, Yu Cong finally fell to the bottom of his heart and fell to the ground. This time, no one picked it up again.

Seeing Yu Cong's heart ashamed, Lin Fan couldn't help laughing.

"Hey, what did I bump into here? The scene where the confession was rejected?" Pointing at Yu Cong's nose, Lin Fan laughed and said, "Yu Cong, I didn't expect you to have today, I thought you were raising a little star, I didn't expect you to be worse than this, and you can't even catch people hahaha."

"Hey, a cripple is a cripple!"

He cursed and continued: "But it's normal for a little star to look down on you, you When I was young, I was a disgraceful death star. If it weren't for you, your parents wouldn't have died in a car accident. Grandma would have dared to drive you out! I don't know if the old woman knew that there was a homosexual in the Lin family, will she come out of the tomb in anger!"

Qu Heqing was originally confused and didn't know what to do. But when he heard Lin Fan scolding a few words, he couldn't care less about being upset and turned back without thinking.

"I'll tell you why you look so familiar!" Qu Heqing said, "So you are that scum who bullied others in the hospital before."

Recalling the scene when they met Yu Cong for the first time, Qu Heqing recognized this person.

"What's the matter, last time I asked you to go back and take a good look at yourself, it seems that you didn't listen to it at all." He said angrily, "What's wrong with homosexuals? Gays eat your rice or use your rice." Water, electricity, and gas? How can you be so lenient!"

Lin Fan also remembered who Qu Heqing was, and suddenly he was furious: "So it's you! You bitch, it turns out that you have been having an affair with Yu Cong!"

Qu Heqing became angry, and kicked the table next to Lin Fan directly: "Yes, it's me, what's wrong?"

He was already upset, and now he was even angry and didn't know where to vent it.

Rolling up their sleeves, Qu Heqing glared at Lin Fan and said, "It's said that love is born from the heart, I really want to ask how your parents made you so stupid and bad, and you will know what's behind if you don't do business all day long." Don't you feel ashamed when you talk about people's merits?"

"You can learn what idiots like Zangmenxing say? Believe it or not, I will beat you like a dog!"

Qu Heqing was really angry, Thinking of what Lin Fan said just now, he couldn't bear it. The dead star? Hehe, God knows how these rotten-boned scumbags treated Brother Yu before.

Who wouldn't want to have parents? And who can accept being regarded as the murderer of their own parents?

Qu Heqing silently clenched his fists, he had never asked Yu Cong about his parents, because he knew that this topic was not so easy.

Since Yu Cong didn't say anything, he didn't ask.

But this Lin Fan intentionally tore open the wound. It wasn't enough to bask in the salt on the wound, he also had to step on it proudly. How could Qu Heqing bear it?

The chair under him was kicked and Lin Fan was also startled. Seeing Qu Heqing showing such a temper, he was too puzzled: "What's the matter with you? Don't you like him? Don't you feel disgusted that you are liked by a gay, and you still speak for him?!

" Qu Heqing couldn't stand the word "disgusting". He grabbed Lin Fan by the collar, lifted him up and said, "It's none of your business whether I like him or not. I'll like people like him, scum like you, I don't even want to look at!"

Giving Lin Fan a vicious face, Qu Heqing threw him aside, and threatened with staring eyes: "If  you dare to say one more disgusting word, I'll beat you all over your face!"

Lin Fan was thrown to the ground, completely dumbfounded.

Qu Heqing didn't like Yu Cong, so why did they help Yu Cong deal with him? What happened to these two people, why couldn't he figure it out?

Although he was so angry that he picked up the person and threw him down just now, Qu Heqing didn't have that much strength, and after venting his anger, he immediately felt his arm hurt.

"Hiss—"

Seeing him rubbing his arm, Yu Cong knew that he must have sprained it.

"Come here, let me take a look for you." He said anxiously.

Qu Heqing obediently walked over and passed his arm, Yu Cong frowned immediately, "Why are you so careless."

Qu Heqing puffed up his face and said aggrievedly: "Who told him to talk nonsense, that's what happens when I get angry. "

Yu Cong glanced at him, he knew why this person was angry, but when he thought of this, his heart seemed to be soaked in a can of honey, and even the corners of his mouth became wider.

"I'll take you to see a doctor later." After finishing speaking, he glanced at Lin Fan coldly, and then said to Qu Heqing, "Next time you encounter this kind of rubbish, don't do it yourself.

" There was a chill behind his gaze, and he almost couldn't hold back his neck.

Hearing Yu Cong's words, he didn't dare to reply back. For some reason, Yu Cong's look just now was scarier than the **** boss in a horror movie, as if he was going to be skinned and torn apart in the next second, terrifying extreme.

He had never seen such an expression on Yu Cong's face, even when he was humiliated in front of the old Lin's house before, Yu Cong never seemed to get really angry. Only just now, that anger should make him terrified.

Lin Fan wanted to run away, but before leaving, he wanted to clarify one thing.

He raised his head, his face not-so-good and full of doubts, he looked at Qu Heqing, very puzzled, and said: "Hey, tell me honestly, do you like that cripple Yu Cong?"

But the pity is that the only answer he had was a packet of tissues thrown at him, and a sentence full of anger, which couldn't be regarded as an answer.

Qu Heqing: "I want you to control! Shut up, scum!"

Lin Fan: "..."

Humph! If you don't say it, don't say it, he dares to bet that this little star is definitely gay, and the previous rejection must be hypocritical!

Anyway, if someone scolds him as a buddy, he will definitely not be as angry as Qu Heqing, one surnamed Qu and the other surnamed Yu, if there is nothing between the two, why does the one named Qu defend Yu Cong so much? It's not that there are ghosts!

Adultery, absolutely adultery!

There was one person missing, and the private room suddenly became quiet, and found that his arm was still on Yu Cong's hand, Qu Heqing couldn't help blushing, and quickly pulled his hand out.

Yu Cong also seemed to be surprised by this sudden movement, with an unnatural expression on his face.

"Uh... that..." Qu Heqing opened his mouth, wanted to say something but felt that it would be embarrassing to say anything, thought for a long time, and finally closed his mouth.

Putting everything in front of him into his eyes, Yu Cong's eyes darkened a bit.

He took the initiative to say: "Sit down first, let's eat."

Qu Heqing didn't really want to eat, he just wanted to sort out the messy emotions in his mind so that he wouldn't be so upset.

But in the next second, Yu Cong said again: "Don't you even want to have a meal with me?"

"Of course not." Qu Heqing retorted subconsciously.

The corners of Yu Cong's lips were slightly curved. Of course he knew that Qu Heqing would not do that, but hearing it with his own ears was far happier than he imagined.

In fact, when he was rejected, he even wondered for a second whether he should give up, but he couldn't. Seeing the second when Qu Heqing got angry because of Lin Fan's words, he knew that he would never give up, and it was impossible to give up.

Even if Qu Heqing doesn't like him now, at least he knows that he is the most special one to Qu Heqing, isn't he?

It just so happened that, in his heart, Qu Heqing was also the most special one.

After eating a meal, Qu Heqing felt more and more strange as they thought about it.

Although he didn't want to make the atmosphere embarrassing, but he had just rejected brother Yu before, is it really normal to eat together so kindly?

"How about it, do the dishes here suit your appetite?" Yu Cong said.

"...Uh, it's okay." Qu Heqing glanced at him, and said a little embarrassedly, "Brother Yu, I want to stay in the hotel for a while..."

After finishing speaking, he frowned worriedly.

He thought Yu Cong would refuse, but Yu Cong nodded, "Okay, you can calm down a little bit, I'll ask Li Zhi to book a room for you."

"Ah? Oh, okay, I..." Before Qu Heqing finished speaking, he saw Yu Cong pick up the bouquet of roses again and hand it to him.

He paused, then shook his head quickly: "Wait, I don't want this bouquet of flowers..."

"Take it." Yu Cong smiled, and said lightly, "Take it as compensation for the sunflowers before."

Sunflowers? Some pictures flashed in Qu Heqing's mind.

The flower language of sunflowers is silent love. Could it be that since then, brother Yu has been...