Chapter 15

Eight days later, Buschore Province, the Republic of Beita.

The battlecruiser Aeginndis I, belonging to the 15th sub fleet of the Beitaoesi space fleet, has arrived at the area controlled by the Beita Republic, and the temporary commander, Cietsin Scheiv, can have a good rest. Unlike the time when the destroyer was launched, Cietsin did not sleep at all in the past eight days. He almost always commanded and observed in the captain's room and was ready to deal with emergencies. Although he was a resurrected man so he did not need to worry about his physical problems, but he thought about directing every day, which also made his mind very tired. Now that the spaceship has arrived at Buschore Space City, he has left the captain's room and is ready to go outside for a walk.

At this time, Zhi-Tsicin came over and said, "Well, have you considered what I said?"

"Let me think again. I've been too busy these days."

"It doesn't matter. If you made the decision, you can come to me. It's still a long way from Beita. You really need to think about it. It took me half a year to decide."

"Commander! Commander!"

At this time, an officer rushed from the rear of the spaceship. He managed to stand still and inhaled heavily. Cietsin hurriedly asked, "What happened?"

The officer smiled and said: "It's nothing. The commander in chief of the garrison of the Buschore Space City had informed us. I may be a little excited. After all, I'm very nervous these days. It's not easy to relax."

"What did he say?"

"He said that Captain Gornucheiv's sub fleet had passed through here, which reassured us. He also said that if we want to go to the Buschore Space City for supplies, we should enter from a secret space port, not from the main airship field. He suspected that there were Nakonian spies in the city." The officer said.

The secret space port is located at the bottom of the Buschore Space City, directly below the main space port, which is very hidden. The Buschore Space City is not big, with a total population of only about 10 billion, but it is the administrative center of Buschore Province. This space city is not so prosperous. During the war, all the residents took refuge in the city, and the space around was very clear. Now only a variety of small spaceships full of refugees are constantly entering the main space port of Buschore Space City.

When Aeginndis I was close to the secret port, Cietsin found that it was a spaceship landing platform rather than a defensive fortress, although the two looked very similar. After the huge battleship entered the harbor, Cietsin and several officers got off the spaceship together. Soon, several resurrected soldiers wearing full sets of combat machine armor came over and said to Cietsin in Dukonian: "Please follow us. The commander in chief of Buschore's garrison wants to see you."

They walked to the end of the landing platform of the spaceship, the gate opened automatically, and the soldiers led them in. There is a compartment inside, which is not very big. The light is dim, and the wall has a metallic luster. There are some light strips on the ceiling edge of the room, and the light is yellow. There is no carpet on the floor, and it will make a metallic sound when stepping on it. Around the room stood some soldiers in neat formation, all holding N-M1752 molecular energy gathering rifles or jet sticks. There is a set of wooden tables and chairs in the center of the room, but the material is much worse than that Cietsin has seen in Chipping governor's office, and the style is very simple, just a desk and two chairs. On one of the chairs sat a Nakonian officer, wearing a yellow-green Sonkin military uniform, smiling and looking at them. Cietsin noticed that there was a yellow sun sign on the chest of some soldiers.

Cietsin did not resist. As soon as an officer in front of him saw the Nakonian man, he immediately pulled out his pistol, but before he could open the insurance, he was seized by a machine armor soldier, and the gun fell to the ground. The officer tried to pick up the gun with his other hand, but his hand was caught by another soldier. The officer could only yell at them angrily: "Damned Nakonies, let me go!"