Chpt 4. Learning about each other

Comincia dall'inizio

I had to avoid the urge to hit myself when I almost missed the cup entirely. That would have been a waste of water, especially with the condition i'm in with money. I walked back over to see Amami had finished the last of the project. "Oh, I apologies if I took too long Amami-san." he gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen in return, "no worries Shinguji-san, besides, it was just two equations that were left over." I handed him the cup and checked over the project one last time to make sure we got every equation right before I put it back into my back pack and onto the couch where we were sitting.  

"Hey, Shinguji-san?" I looked over at Amami, "hm?" he lowered the cup into his lap, "Do you just wear your mask all the time? You never took it off on the way here and when we got here. Why is that?" In truth, it was for my dear sister's pleasure because she insisted I always wear my mask due to my disgusting face 'stealing' the shine from her beautiful and clear face, but I couldn't tell Amami that. 

"I, um, I guess I'm just not very fond of my face...?" Amami quietly muttered something under his breath, he probably didn't want to tell me something. I sat back down on the couch. It was quiet for about five minutes before Amami cleared his throat, "Since we finished the project already, and my ride home isn't coming  for another hour or two. Why don't we get to know each other somehow?" 

I nodded, dreading the tension and awkwardness that would have come If I declined. Amami clasped his hands together and smiled. "Okay! Lets start with two truths and one lie!" I've heard of this game before, it's pretty self-explanatory. "alright, you should go first Amami-san." he nodded and we began to play

"Let's see, I have 12 sisters, I've never been to an escape room, and I hate coffee. Which one do you think is a lie?" I thought about it for a second, 12 sisters seem like a lot of siblings so that would most likely be the lie, right? "Um, you don't actually have 12 sisters?" Amami smiled widely, "Haha! I actually do have 12 sisters! And an older brother, but he probably doesn't like me very much. Sooo, I don't actually hate coffee, leaving the escape room to be the second true one!" 

I smiled beneath my mask, he seems very energetic but also pretty calm. I wonder how that works? "Your turn Shinguji-san!" I nodded and thought about what to make up.

~30 minutes pass~

We were laughing like small children would, although Amami couldn't see my smile, it was fairly obvious I had a huge smile under my mask. I've never felt this happy when me and my dear sister played together, actually, when was the last time I even played with my beloved sister? Amami was still smiling widely, "Okay, okay, *deep breath lol* I have another game we could play!" Continuing to act like a mindless child, I absently nodded in interest to this different game we would play.

"Let's play truth or dare!" I believe that is the game where you just do whatever they say as long as it correlates with your choice, correct? "Okay, who should go first?" I asked, in the calmest voice I could respond with after all of that laughing. "You go first this time!" I nodded, "Alright, truth or dare Amami-san?" "Dare!" I looked around for an alright 'dare' to give them. 

"I dare you to," I clasped my hands together like he did a while ago, "do an impersonation of your favorite sibling or siblings!" He got up, smiling like he usually did, and threw his hands up as if he were to throw a fit. "Monica wants this, and that!" they said in a higher pitched voice before crossing his arms, "Listen here ya little runts! I'm the big boy boss here" he said in a pathetically deep cracking voice. I couldn't help but laugh at his impersonation of his two siblings, he smiled proudly. "I see you love how I can 'become' one with my siblings!" he joked, taking a bow. 

"Alright, alright. It is my turn now!" Amami said, sitting back down. "Truth or dare?" "Since you did a dare, I'll do a dare. Only to be fair, kehehe." I let out a stupid giggle on accident, his face looked a bit pink then he spoke, "I dare you to call me by my first name for the rest of the game!" "That sounds weird Am- I mean Rantaro-san" once I said his name, he dramatically put a hand at his heart. "I can die happy now." "Eh?" he laughed softly, "It's nothing Shinguji-san." "Please, call me Korekiyo. After all, we are friends now. Aren't we...?" he nodded smiling happily. 

We continued playing the game for another 20 minutes before I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I said getting up, Ama- Rantaro nodded, waiting patiently. I opened the door to see a tall man with messy long black hair and a cast. "Um, hi? My little shit of a brother is here, i'm here to take him home." I nodded, "Rantaro-san! I think your older brother is here!" I yelled back to where Rantaro was still sitting. It took a minute or two before Rantaro had his backpack and shoes on. "Bye Korks!" he said grabbing his brother's hand and running towards wherever the vehicle would be before I had the chance to respond.

I closed the door and fell onto the couch. Korks? Huh.... I like it. I said to myself before taking a brief nap.

........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

(Holy shitters that was trash lmfao- Sorry I was gone for a while, I had some family complications and work + school are an ass to deal with. anyway, hope you liked this terrible chapter- If you want me to continue making chpts for the sally face book too, you guys can just tell me cuz i have literally NO motivation at all and I'm super bored.)