ch-5- SHORT

-oakley's tour

Within a few months have passed m Rhys and oakley got together and clear the air about the whole thing that went down. Oakley was over the moon. I mean who wouldn't, u got yo man back and more .

" we been driving for so long my feet hurt " he pouts pulling his hoodie far over his eyes, cuddling himself on the backseat. He didn't feel too well so Rhys didn't let him sleep on the front seat, he didn't see a problem with him sleeping next to him but oakley was the type to twist and turn before getting a perfect angle to sleep in.

" we almost there " Rhys chuckled playing on of his songs on the ax cord , watching how quickly Oakley took his phone out and started to snap a bit .

" Hey guys! Am hiding ma face but UK who it is " he giggles making a little video to kill himself of boredom,  they aren't even close to the destination Rhys picked out so might as well make it work

" Hey guys! Am hiding ma face but UK who it is " he giggles making a little video to kill himself of boredom, they aren't even close to the destination Rhys picked out so might as well make it work.

" so am sleeping and tired so my boyfriend is driving us to a hotel to stay for the night before my flight " Rhys talked in the video but didn't show his face too much , something he didn't normally like to do either way and his boyfriend respects that.

" ouuu can we pull over " oakley groans holding his stomach, Rhys checked in the bags and pulled out some tissue thinking his boyfriend maybe had ate something bad and wanted to pass it out .

" go I'll stay and make sure the car good " oakley hop out the car and was followed by 4 security guards to the bathroom, I mean u don't know who watches what u doing.

Oakley's pov

I stepped into the stall and immediately bend over the sink throwing up my guts , I felt really nauseous the last 2 weeks but maybe its something I ate a while back like what Rhys said.

I washed my mouth and did my hygiene using the toilet then leaving like nothing never happened.

Author pov

Oakley slides back unto the backseat of the Escalade ignoring Rhys the whole ride , his mood was switched to a different one in seconds.

" u alright?" Rhys asked peeping in the rare view to make sure his baby was alright.

" fuck off " oakley smacks his teeth after saying to Rhys who quickly pulled over the car and hoped round the backseat.

SHORT