III

''I would absolutely love to give you all my time and attention right now, but I gotta help Iwa-chan getting everything ready for practice.'' he said as he started walking towards the storage room his friend was in just a moment ago.

You were still following behind Oikawa.

''I will help.'' you said.

He turned around to you, the charming smile from earlier on his face again as he said ''That would be awesome, thank you so much for your help! I really appriciate it.''

Together with him you hang the net in between the posts and brang on the cushions around them.

''Well..'' Oikawa said as he grabbed the net with one of his hands, leaning against it a little.

He was already done securing the cusion on his post, you were still struggeling with yours.

''..what kind of pact to you want to offer me and what makes you think I will accept?'' he questions, rightly so.

Even though you were prepping the gym for the upcomin practice for the past fifteen minutes, you didn't get to propose your plan to him yet.

''As weird as it might sound, what I am about to say is not purely in my favour. I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it for my brother. Or rather, against him.'' you stated as you were finally able to bring the cushion on.

Though Oikawa didn't seem satisfied with your work as he loosened the knot you made and tightened the band that was attached to the soft foam-like material.

You cursed him out a little in your mind.

''Go on.'' he said, making a new knot that only took him a very brief moment to make and was much better than the one you tried to do.

"Let's date."

"WHAT? why would I, Oikawa Tooru, want to date you?"

''Because the both of us have some...backstory with my brother. Just imagine how pissed off he will be when he finds out his sister is dating his enemy."

Oikawa had turned around dramatically after you had made your offer and after you mentioned your brother to be his enemy he was looking you up and down.

Oikawa had to admit, there were quiet a few people he did not really enjoy the company of, especially when it came to playing against them on the court, but an enemy?

Did he even have something like this?

Again, Oikawa was taking a good look at you.

Sure, you kinda seemed familiar but he couldn't point his finger one someone that you'd resemble.

His gaze started to look around your chest area to find your name tag.

''Kageyama..'' he almost whispered, reading the displayed name out loud.

And then the realisation hit him.

''KAGEYAMA TOBIO?'' he almost yelled, his eyes wide in shock.

''Don't yell like this, she is standing right in front of you!'' Iwaizumi shouted from the other side of the gym, only a few moments afterwards a ball hit the back of Oikawas head.

''OW!'' he yelped in pain befor one of his hands came to touch the hurting area.

You couldn't help but hiss at the thought of the pain Oikawa must be feeling right now as you imagined the ball hitting you.

''You're so mean Iwa-chan, you don't have to attack me like that either!' he said with his face turned towards his attacker.

Iwaizumi ignored him though and you swore you saw a tear welled up in the dark-brown haired boys eye due to the ball that hit his head so merciless.

He was still rubbing the hurting spot when he asked :''You're his sister, why would you want to piss him off. Also, aren't you older than him?''

''You're my age and also want to piss him off, so why blame me? And it doesn't matter why I want to annoy the hell out of him, it's in your benefit as well anyway so it really doesn't matter.'' you said, waving more questions of his off by walking past him and towards the gym doors to head out.

''Think about it, I give you time until next week-'' you started but were interrupted.

''I'm in.''

You were surprised by Oikawa almost not hesitating to agree to your plan.

He ran up to your frozen in place statue and put an arm around your shoulder, gently guiding you out.

He walked a moment with you as he requested you to give him your phone.

You were hesitant for a moment though, you handed it him anyway.

He typed something for a moment before his own phone that was in the pocket of his clubs training-jacket started buzzing.

''Here.'' he handed you your phone back.

A new contact was desplayed in your contact list.

'Oikawa Tooru' it said.

''I could've saved your number in my phone myself..'' you mumbled, heat started to rise to your cheeks and ears.

The only contacts you had in you phone were these of your siblings and parents, you didn't have any friends after all so there were no other contacts to save.

You were emberessed of it, now Oikawa knew that you had not a single friend.

''Are there any things off the table? Like kissing in front of your brother when we cross paths with him together?'' when you looked up to Oikawa, you failed to read the expression on his face.

''Oh no, we definitely are not gonna kiss!'' you quickly said.

''We don't even have to pretend that we date here in school, Tobio doesn't go here after all and I think he doesn't know anyone from here or is befriended with a student from our school.'' you said.

''What do you mean 'don't think'?'' Oikawa asked, audibly confused.

''You're his older sister, you should know, shouldn't you?'' he asked and you felt like he was picking on you.

''Tobio and I aren't close, at all.'' you spoke, putting your phone back in the front pocket of your uniform.

''We should clear the rest up over text when my practice is over.'' Oikawa suggested and you agreed.

It would give you time to think about no-gos yourself as you hadn't thought about them yet.

He removed his arm from over your shoulder and came to a halt while motioning for you to keep going.

''I gotta go back.'' he said and you just nodded, stepping out the schools gate.

''You know, other girls would be happy to be in your position!'' he yelled after you took another few steps and were about to vanish behind the brick wall that was fencing the schoolground in.

''Well, not me.'' you yelled back, vanishing out of his sight completely and you could swear you heard a chuckle before putting your headphones in your ears and turning the volume of your music up.