the old base

You needed to clear your head after what happened so when you arrived at your old camp after making sure you weren't followed you sat down in the old tent and fell asleep you woke to you being dragged you were also blindfolded WHAT THE FUCK oh I see you awake hmm... what to do what to do you surely realized that was willsons voice WILLSON! Mmm yes it is me the one and only Oh! Where here WHERE you said fast YOUR DEMISE! WHAT?!!!! You heard a door open then close then you where un blindfolded as he threw you in a room it was dark darkness.... 1 year later.... you where torched punched kicked feed green mushrooms you where tierd of this and decided it's time over the past year you been collecting stuff when they wernt looking and it was time to murder willson and his fuck girl you slowly opened the door and bring a spear out then you waited until willson came with your shit right as he appeared you stabed him in the back and pinned him to the wall FUCK YOU WILLSON!! And the girl came in You....you AS SHORE she said grabbing your throat but you grabbed her neck and snapped it Damm shit... then you heard something in the other torcher room HELP HELP HELP! You prepared your self and flung open the door it was a very weak man h...elp......me my name Wolfgang you picked him up and bring him to your base the end.... HEY GUYS what up DONT WORRY this isn't the end of this series just look out soon for Wolfgang x reader also look out for the binding of isaac series called before she snaped any ways guys thanks so much for reading this story and YEA thanks the 2 series will start soon I promise!!