Computer Lab Love

From the moment I saw her, I knew she was beautiful on the outside. I was determined to find out if she was on the inside. I became really front forward with her. The day of the bathroom incident, I felt it was my fault. 'Why?' you ask, because I wasn't at lunch with her when Melany approached her. I had been talking to some girl who was flirting with me. Flattered I was, but I felt I was betraying Krystal. Once I found out what happened to her, I've never been so nauseas in my life. I love Krystal, even then. After that one day in biology class, when I saw her scars, I thought I was obligated to figure out who? Why? How? I recently found out he answers

Who? Her father

Why? He beats and molests her

How? She hates herself and he tells her she's worthless.

    Now that my first mission is complete, I must start my next: getting her to love herself. Afterschool, I will begin. But right now, I have to get her through the day. The talk about everything is NONSTOP!

    As we get off the bus, hell breaks loose. There was tons of News Reporters swarming her. Hounding her with questions. Her anxiety went from a 10 to 6 billion. I grabbed her hand and dragged her inside the school, away from them. Then we had to get through the 'oh my god' people. You know those people who act like they care to get like he 'personal scoop'. "Oh my god, are you okay? I heard people talking about you. What happened?" they all sound like those stupid seagulls from the Finding Nemo movie. We push through and end up in an empty computer lab. She broke down.

"What's wrong?" I grabbed her shoulders and crouched down to her height.

"All I ever wanted was to be invisible and disappear. I can never have that. I never did anything big cause I knew THIS would happen." She was even beautiful while crying.

"Kris, you can't help but deal with gossip."

"I can't"

"You're gonna have to try?"

"Why me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you still stay? After you discovered I'm a mess? Why don't you leave?'

"Krystal. Stop"

"No, answer the question"

"Because I love you" I grabbed her hand, "only you, that's why I stay."

She stared at me in disbelief.

"Krystal?"

She pulled my face down to her and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync. If you listen closely you can hear Justin's high note. She tangled her fingers in my hair: I kept my hands at I respectful place. She pulled away. I looked into her crystal green lively green eyes. They've never shined so bright.

"I love you too."