T͙o͙w͙e͙r͙ o͙f͙ G͙r͙e͙y͙

Start from the beginning

They place the old man dead body on the plane chair and looked at his body.

"It doesn't appear that he has Dio's flesh bud in his forehead," said Kakyoin.

"From the start, Tower Of Gray was an evil Stand that killed tourists, making it look like an accident only in return for pay. I'm sure Dio was able to use him because he was easily bought, and blinded by greed" said Avdol.

"Karma is a bitch. That bastardo got what he deserves" said Caesar.

All of a sudden, an empty cup fall over, and the plane tilt a little.

"Something's wrong. I could be imaging it, but it seems like the plane is flying at an angle," said Joseph. Then the empty roll to the other side.

"I--It can't be!" yelled Joseph.

Joseph ran over to the pilot cockpit.

"Sir, where are you going? The cockpit is up ahead, so passengers may not enter" said the flight attendant.

"I know that," said Joseph pushing her away.

"S-- Sir! said the flight attendant with another flight attendant.

Two of them turn and looked at Jotaro. "My! What a handsome man," they both thought whiling blushing.

"Move, bitch" said Jotaro while pushing them roughly making two falls.

"What a shock!" they both said.

"Whoa there. Pardon ladies. It is inexcusable of him to treat women in such a cruel manner. But this is an emergency. Please forgive him. May I say You're cute, can I keep you" said Y/n while smiling.

"Okay~," the two flight attendant said while having a dreaming look.

Kakyoin, Caesar, and Avdol were pissed. Caesar pulls the two flight away from Y/n. Kakyion went behind Y/n and forcefully pushing his back to go to the cockpit faster. Avdol and Caesar were right behind him.

"How dare they look at him like that. No one should look at him like that except for me" said Kakyoin

"This puttana have some nerve to look my amor like that" thought Caesar.

"Nobody should look at habibi such a disgusting looked" thought Avdol.

"This is awful!" said Joseph. Three pilots were killed. "We've been had!" yelled out Joseph.

"Their tongues have been ripped out. That stag beetle bastard! He had already killed the pilots?" said Jotaro.

"It's falling. The autopilot's been destroyed, as well. This plane's going to crash!" said Joesph.

The enemy Stand User came back to live.

"What?" said Jotaro.

"I am the Stand that holds the Tower card which suggests accidents and the end of a journey. You will not reach Lord Dio! Even if you survive this crash, you are 10,000 kilometers from Egypt! Those who swore loyalty to Lord Dio will pursue you every hour of every day! There are Stands in this world that you can't even imagine. Lord Dio is the master of Stands! Lord Dio has the power to reign over all of them. There's no way you'll reach him! You bastards will never reach Egypt!" said the old man. Ather he finishes, he fell on the floor dead.

The two flight attendants gasp in horror. "You're definitely professionals. It's a good thing you didn't scream. That would've been annoying. Now, I've got a request. This old man is now going to emergency land this plane on the water. Go put life jackets and seat belts on all of the other passengers" said Jotaro.

"G-Got it!" said two flight attendants.

"Old man," said Jotaro.

"Well? I have experience with propeller planes, but," said Joseph