T͙o͙w͙e͙r͙ o͙f͙ G͙r͙e͙y͙

Start from the beginning

One of the passengers, an old man woke up from his nap, "It's so noisy. I wonder what all the ruckus is.I guess I'll go to the bathroom" said the old. Then he touches the blood on the wall. "What's this slimy stuff? M...A.." He freaks out when he noticed it was blood, "Ahhhh! I-Is it blood?! Blood!" The old back up but he then was knocked out by Y/n. "Dead bitch Dead."

"Don't look at me like murder someone, We have to defeat it before the other passengers will panic," said Y/n. He narrowed his eye at the old man's body. "I know who you are but I can't ruin this story but I can do this" Y/n thought.

and start to kick him and act as if nothing had the others were too busy to notice Y/n kick him and walk over him.

"Y/n is right, Avdol, an active Stand like your Magician's Red could make the plane explode. And Jojo, if your power were to put a hole in the fuselage, it'd be a catastrophe. My quiet Stand," Tower of Gray appears again, "Hierophant Green, is most suited to defeating it" said Kakyoin.

"Noriaki Kakyoin, eh? I've heard all about you from Lord Dio. Stop. If you know that your Stand is quiet, there's no point in challenging me. You cannot catch me with your speed and you Lord Dio said you be attractive now, I see it, I think might keep you alive" said Tower Of Gray.

"Ooohhh Nooooo, fuck no, hell no to no no, that's a creepy motherfucker, Stay away from me bitch" Y/n said in a serious tone feeling uncomfortable. While the others Giving a death glare to the stand.

"You think so?" said Kakyoin. He summons his Stand, "Emerald Slash!". Hierophant Green shoot emerald towards Tower Of Gray. Tower of Gray dodges the attack.

"Haha! You seem to think you can hit me if you fire enough shots, but you haven't hit me at all!" said Tower Of Gray.

"This isn't good. It's still dodging them with its speed! " said Avdol.

Tower Of Gray shout out its tongue, breaking Hierophant Green mouths. Kakyoin bleeds out blood from his mouth.

"jesus Christ, Man that fuck, I thought it wasn't disgusting but now, I seen it in real life it's horrible" Y/n mumble.

"K--Kakyoin!" yelled Jotaro.

Kakyoin falls on the ground. "I will pray for you kakyoin" Y/n mumble.

"My Speed is on an entirely different level. You're way too slow to get a bingo. And Kakyoin? With my nest attack, I'll stab your Stand's tongue with this Tower Needle, and rip it out!" said Tower Of Gray.

"Emerald Splash!" yelled out Kakyoin.

"Don't you get it?" said Tower Of Gray.

"Th--This isn't good! It dodged Emerald Splash again!" repeated Avdol.

"Once this rips your tongue out, you'll go mad from the pain!" said Tower Of Gray.

"What? If its tongue is ripped out, it'll go mad from the pain?" said Kakyoin. Tower Of Gray shoots out its tongue. "My Hierophant Green?" question Kakyoin. Then a green rope stabbed into Tower Of Gray.

"What?" said Tower Of Gray.

"If it rips you apart it'll go mad, all right? From joy!" said Kakyoin. Tower Of Gray screams in pain. "Hierophant's appendages had already slipped beneath the seats. Didn't you realize I was trapping you there with Emerald Splash?"

Hierophant Green rip the enemy Stand apart. The old man that Y/n knocked out and kicked suddenly woke up with his tongue out. His tongue has the beetle symbol on it. His spilled in two and blood shot out of his head.

"So that geezer was the user? A repulsive Stand usually has a repulsive user" said Kakyoin.

"Mm, do I regret doing this, yes, would I do it again! Probably maybe next time I should stay at home." thought Y/n.