T͙o͙w͙e͙r͙ o͙f͙ G͙r͙e͙y͙

Start from the beginning

"Yes I can see it. Its have to be a Stand" said Y/n getting up.

"It's disgusting, But leave this to me," said Jotaro.

"B-Be careful jotaro' said Joseph.

"I've heard there is a user of a bug Stand That likes to rip out the tongues of its victims," said Avdol.

"Star Platinum!" said Jotaro, summoning his Stand.

Star Platinum swings his fist but the bug Stand dodges it.

"I-It dodged!" said Joseph.

"I-I can't believe it! It's faster than Star Platinum, whose speed and precision are such that it can catch bullets," said Avdol.

"Where is he? Where is he hiding? Where is the one who's controlling it?" said Kakyoin.

The bug Stand got ready to attack the group, "I--It's attacking!" yelled Kakyoin.

The Stand shot its tongue at Star Platinum's hand. The enemy Stand tongue stretches its tongue at Star Platinum.

"No!" said Jotaro.

"Jotaro!/Jojo!" yelled the group. As for Y/n "God damn it jotaro."

Jotaro's hand was bleeding and his mouth has blood on it. Star bite on its tongue to prevent it to harm Jotaro.

"Luckily, it could stop the spirit beetle's mouth needle with its teeth!" said Joesph.

"Since it tried to bite off Jotaro's Stand's tongue? It must be him! The Tower card of the Tarot? The one that depicts a Stand suggesting destruction, calamity, and the end of a journey: Tower of Gray" said Avdol.

"Tower of Gray commits mass murders, making them look like accidents. The airplane crash that happened last year in England, causing 300 deaths, is thought to have been its work. I had heard rumors, but it seems he's working with Dio!" stated Avdol.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA" yelled Star Platinum as he punches Tower of Gray. But, Tower of Gray dodges it.

"I-It dodged it. Not just the single hand, but it also dodged a two-fisted rush of blows. I-it's so fast" said Avdol

"Even if you were to have ten guns shoot bullets from one centimeter away, they would not be able to touch my Stand! And you couldn't kill my Stand with a bullet anyway" said Tower Of Gray.

"He has to be nearby! Who is it? Where's the one controlling the Stand? Which one of the passengers is he? If we can track him down" thought Joseph. Then he looked at Y/n who's looking at the passenger, an old man suspiciously. "Even we find him we can't let him know, he could kill everyone in this plan. We need to try to find another way to stop him".

Tower Of Gray disappears from Jotaro's sight, "It disappeared again" thought Jotaro. Then the Stands appear behind the other passengers.

"It's over there" yelled Kakyoin.

"What's it planning to do?" thought Jotaro

"I-It can be," thought Joseph.

Tower Of Gray then drilled through innocent passengers collecting their tongue.

"Bingo! Got their tongues! And my objective," said Tower Of Gray. The Stand then writes something on the wall of the plane using the passenger's blood.

"Massacre!" said Caesar.

"I-It actually did it" stuttered Kakyoin.

"I will burn it to death! Magician's Red!" said Avdol.

"Wait! Wait a moment, Avdol!" said Kakyoin.