T͙o͙w͙e͙r͙ o͙f͙ G͙r͙e͙y͙

Start from the beginning

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
( At the Airport)

Five men and (uuhhh one Gender woman/man) at the airport waiting for the plane to be ready.

(I have no idea what to say)

Joseph was sitting next to Caesar, Avdol sat next to Jotaro, and you were with Kakyoin. The lights were off so the passengers could sleep, but there was still a greenish glow coming from the screen of your gameboy.

Kakyoin watched the screen intently as your fingers danced along the few buttons on the device. He spoke in a whisper so he wouldn't wake the nearby people, "Wow, you're really good at that game. After you beat that level can I have a go?"

Y/n moved his gaze off the screen to look at Kakyoin, Y/n continued pushing buttons as Y/n spoke, "Yeah, sure. I've already beaten this game a few times anyways, don't try to break it."

Jotaro turned around in his seat extending his hand towards you, "Give it to me."

Y/n pushed themselves closer to Kakyoin to avoid Jotaro's grasp. "Fuck No. Kakyoin is playing next, wait your turn mister and you're the one who stole my gameboy when you went to jail."

Jotaro clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth as he turned back around and folded his arms. He mumbled under his breath, "You shouldn't even be playing on that stupid thing anyways or maybe play attention to me or obey me for once"

While trying to avoid jotaro touch, Kakyoin smile and lead closer to Y/n and take a sniffed at Y/n hair.

"They smells so good~" Kakyion thought. Smile happy.

"Does it look I care, No, get your ass back" Y/n mumble under his breath and decided to Ignoring the grumpy Jotaro, Y/n handed the device over to Kakyoin who was able to play pretty well from having just watched you play it yourself.

While going to sleep The rest of the group was chilling but out of nowhere, they heard a buzzing noise. All of them were high alert.

"A--A rhinoceros beetle?" question Caesar.

"No. A stag beetle!" said Jotaro.

"Avdol, is that a Stand? Are we already encountering another Stand user?" said Joseph.

"It is very possible, It could be a bug-shaped Stand," said Avdol.

"It hid in the shadow of the seats? W--Where did it go?" said Joseph.

Y/n feel a presence and Kakyoin looks forward Jotaro's side, "Jojo! It's on the side of your head!" Kakyoin yelled.

"I-- It's huge! It has to be a Stand" said Ceasaer and he look at Y/n who was sitting in his seat and looking like a bad bitch and was clam about it as everyone was focus on the stand. "Y/n, Can you see it?" Caesar ask.