Her Face

They had considered driving the van into the building, but figured that might not be the best way to handle this particular situation, so Hannibal and BA settled on sneaking in.

They zig-zagged up their way to the house, no sign of anyone or anything around. Hannibal was the first to get close enough to the house to open the sliding glass door, BA following suit.

The door slowly closed behind them. No sign of anyone at all. "I don't like it, BA.." Hannibal began. "Yeah, me nether." grunted the big man.

Hannibal opened his mouth to say something else, but found his voice taken away when his eyes landed on a small picture frame sitting on a mantlepiece. He stuck out a trembling hand.

It was her. 

"Impossible." he breathed. 

"Not entirely." came a voice from behind them.

Both men spun around and aimed their weapons toward the stranger. Hannibal froze at the face of the woman before him. 

 (Y/c) hair and (y/c) eyes that could soften like a doe, or sharpen like a cat's.

"Clarissa?" Hannibal choked.

"Was my mother." You stated. You stood against the far wall, your arms folded in front of you, a slight smile on your face. 

Hannibal seemed to be at a loss for words, his hand still tightly gripping the photo. BA spoke up. "Listen lady, we don't wanna hurt you. We just wanna get our friends and leave." 

"You can't leave. And you can't kill me either. I'm the only one that can get you out of here. This house is designed to be escape-proof. But I'm sure your friends will fill you in."

You extended your hand for them to follow you into the next room. They followed apprehensively. A large lounge area led to an indoor swimming pool, where Faceman sat shirtless, sipping what looked like a cocktail, and Murdock let out a war-cry as he plunged off a diving board. 

"I will take these." You said, taking the men's weapons. 

They had no choice.

The A-Team was yours.