Pretty Girl

You stood behind the nurse's desk, pretending to work. Well, you really were working, but everything was beyond easy for you and you could do it mindlessly while you worked on your actual job... 

You gotten yourself a job at the VA where Murdock was kept. After hearing that Murdock would often go missing for a while, you figured that the A-Team had a habit of springing him out when neccicary. So you merged yourself into the VA community, picking up hints here and there about this H.M. Murdock character before you finally met him in-person.

It was about a week ago now, he had seen you here and there and didn't pick up on anything unusual about you. He thought you were sweet to bring him his favorite dessert every day, with an extra piece for Billy too. He was shocked to learn you didn't have a boyfriend. 

"WHAT?" He gaped at you, while you pretended to be all shy about it. In truth, you had never dated at all, primarily because you had yet to be impressed by anyone. You were an independent, a loner.

"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?" He threw his hands up in the air, and gestured toward, well, all of you. "You're tellin' me that NOBODY has ever asked you out? Nobody has EVER told you how pretty you are and how great your cherry pie is?" 

Ok, now you started to feel a little guilty about pretending.

"No..." you gave a small smile and sent your gaze to the floor. Murdock shook his head, looking just to the right of his converse. "Oh, Billy, we've got ourselves a problem..."

You didn't want him prying into your life too much just yet.

"Oh no, Murdock, it's alright. I'm fine, really. I like my work and I'm not that pretty, really..." Murdock frowned, and grabbed your arm, pulling you in front of a mirror hanging on the wall. "Look right there." He pointed a stiff finger at the mirror. 

"Pretty girl." 

Ok. Now you felt really bad. 

Your eyes softened at the reflection staring back at you. It had been a long time since you looked at yourself and thought about being pretty... or someone loving you... all you saw was a killing machine...

Murdock eyed you intently. "You're a very pretty girl, Muchacha. And whatever stupid idiot made you think otherwise... I'm gonna sick Billy on em'. "

You smiled at that. "Thanks, Murdock."

That exchange kept running in your mind, even now as you sat at your seat, basically staring through the paperwork in your hand, when you heard a commotion down the hall.

Murdock was being pushed in a wheelchair by none other than Templeton Peck himself (in a very bad disguise, at that. Just a suit and oversized glasses).

Time to go to work.

You stepped out in front of the pair, effectively blocking their way. You folded your arms and gave a slight smile. 

Templeton's clear blue eyes started from your legs and worked their way up to your face. 

He was biting his lip... and smiling a little.

You'd been waiting for this.

Murdock was the first to speak. He was pretending to be very upset. "Oh y/n, y/n, y/n! My heart is broken!" He sobbed. "Billy has turned the most hideous shade of orange and I think he's gonna die!" 

You're eyes didn't leave Templeton's for a moment. "Oh, Miss y/n is it? This patient is very ill as you can see-" "You're coming with me." You cut him off.

He stopped, taken aback by the authority in your tone. He quickly regained his composure. He flashed a charming smile. "Well, you see Miss - " "If you wanna live, you'll follow me." 

He blinked. There was a cold severity in your eyes that wasn't kidding. You turned and led them to the elevator, hitting the "B." They followed you in, and Murdock felt a slight pinch against his neck before he sunk into a deep sleep. The doors shuddered closed. You stood back, folding your arms and leaning against the wall. Peck hadn't noticed Murdock yet, his focus was on you.

His eyes were flickering between your e/c orbs and your lips. "Look, um - " Once again you didn't let him finish. You grabbed his tie and crashed your lips on his, you long lashes fluttering shut. His hands instinctively gripped your waist. You pressed against him more, and he gave a low growl as the kiss got more heated. Tongue, teeth, the works.

You pulled away, smirking as the man staggered back, breathless. 

"W-wow..." His back hit the opposite side of the elevator. 

"W-ow..." He started getting drowsy. His eyes locked on to yours as you came over and leaned over him. 

"You're... incredible..." He smiled up stupidly at you as his whole world faded to black.

Your voice was the last thing he heard... 

"Sorry about this Ken Doll."