Zoey rolled her eyes as she looked over the seat in front her to look at Isaac and Boyd, smiling slightly as Isaac catches her looking at him.

Stiles cleared his throat, getting Zoey's attention. "Alright, next word; intransigent."

"Stubborn, obstinate."

As the bus goes over another rough bump, Scott squeezes his eyes shut and groans loudly. "Oh, buddy, you okay?" Stiles asks his best friend. "We shouldn't have come. I knew it, we shouldn't have come."

"We had to, there's safety in numbers." Scott says. "Yeah, there's also death in numbers, okay?" Stiles says and Zoey's eyebrows raise. "You know, a massacre?"

Scott groans again, holding onto his side gently. "Okay, you know what, Scott, I'm telling Coach that-"

Lifting his head up, Scott says, "No! No, no, no, I'm alright." "Well, you don't look alright." Zoey interjects. "Would you just let us see it?" Stiles asks.

"I'm okay." Scott says again.

Zoey hoists herself up, looking back at Coach to see if he's looking and lifts up Scott's shirt. "Oh, dude," Stiles mutters. "Oh, man, Scotty, you need serious help," Zoey cringes.

Three long gashes are along his side, black mist coming out occasionally.

"I know it looks bad, but it's from an Alpha, it'll take longer to heal." Scott says, putting his shirt down. "Then why are Isaac, Zoey and Boyd okay?" The three look at the two teens in front, completely fine.

"Right? The twins almost killed me. When I mean that, I mean they almost cut the circulation off on my wrists." Zoey rolls her eyes. "They didn't really scratch you, did they?" Stiles asks. "No, but one of them held my wrists." Zoey states.

As the two conversed, Scott's head was leant up against the bus' window yet again. "I can't believe he's dead... I can't believe Derek's dead."

"It's not your fault," Zoey tries to tell Scott but he ignores.

It's been a good five minutes after Zoey's words left her mouth. The three teens still seated in the back of the bus, in traffic.

"You know what," Zoey gets up and walks to the seat behind Isaac and Boyd.

"Move," she tells some kid, the kid getting up and scurrying to their friend.

"Isaac," Zoey hisses, getting her boyfriends attention. "What the hell are you doing? You're gonna get your ass yelled at," Isaac turns to see Zoey. "So what, not the first time," Zoey shrugs. "Alright, so Derek's dead, huh?"

Zoey's face tries to stay serious as Isaac's jaw was clenched at the the thought of Derek.

"Okay, sorry, but please tell me the walking bomb over here is okay." Zoey says while nodding her head towards Boyd. "He's okay." Isaac shrugs, looking at Boyd, then back at the brunette.

As soon as Zoey was about to speak, she sees a limping Scott walking to the seat in front her; by Isaac and Boyd.

"Hey, Scott, what's the prob?" Zoey asks, standing up. "His hands." Scott whispers. "Hey, Boyd, Boyd. Calm, do not do anything," Zoey soothes, leaning on the seat beside Scott.

Zoey sighs, walking back towards Stiles. "Boyd's literally a walking bomb." Zoey sits in her previous seat.

After a few moments, Stiles speaks, "You and Isaac, huh?"

Zoey's eyes roll, her cheeks heating up a bit and she's sure she's red as a tomato.

She looks up to see Scott walking back to his best friends; then her eyes wander to where Isaac's sitting with a smirk on his face.