*******************

            The rest of the day went by normally. But when it was the end of the day, I was dreading it. Everyone was gone, except for some faculty members. I walked down the empty, eerie hallway with my detention slip in hand as I made my way to the detention room. I stopped in front of the room that said ‘101 Detention.’ Taking a breath, I twisted the door knob and walked in. As I did, the first thing I noticed in the barren room was them.

            The five boys everyone fears and loves at the same time. Everyone knows their names and how dangerous they are. Their names were Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and their leader Harry Styles. Almost every girl in the school wanted to be with one of them, especially the undateable one, Harry. He had chocolate brown curls that had the fringe off in the left side, piercing green eyes, pink lips, and a wonderous body. My eyes accidently locked with his green ones, and a smirk formed on his supposedly flawless face that revealed one of his two dimples. Him, along with the rest of them minus Niall, have tattoos – with Harry having the most. The five of them always wear dark clotes along with sometimes leather jackets.

            “Ms. Carter, come in,” Mr. Cantwell, the teacher in charge of detention, says. I felt the eyes of the five boys on me as I walked over to Mr. Cantwell and handed him my slip. “Take a seat.”

            I walked over to an empty desk with a sigh, far away from the five boys, not wanting to be anywhere near them. I could feel their eyes burning holes in my back as they stared at me, probably wondering what the hell I was doing in here. Looking at the clock, I saw that it was only half past two. This place makes me nervous, and the five boys aren’t helping this situation. A few minutes later, Mr. Cantwell stood up.

            “I’ll be back in a fifteen minutes. Stay here and stay quiet,” he says, before walking out and closing the door behind him. Oh, dear.

            “So what’s a girl like you doing in detention?” I heard a deep, husky voice ask. Harry.

            “Late to class,” I simply answer, not turning to look at him or the others.

            “You can look at us, you know,” another voice says, and I recognize a Bradford accent. Zayn.

            “I’d rather not,” I retort, still looking ahead.

            I then heard a chair being scraped with the floor, and suddenly, Harry’s tall figure stood in front of my desk, looking down at me. He was clad in a black fitted tee that showed off his toned chest with dark jeans that hung low at his hips, revealing the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxers. His palms rested on my desk as he leaned down, and I looked up as my blue eyes locked with his green ones. He smirks down at me, dimple in view as I kept a straight face. I have to admit, he was flawless with that chiseled jaw and plump lips.

            “Hello there, love,” he says lowly, smirking. “You’re Elena Carter, aren’t you?”

            “That’s my name, don’t wear it out,” I slightly smirk back.

            “Ah,” Harry says. “Little Miss Perfect.”

            I raise an eyebrow as I look at him. “Excuse me?”

            “Oh, you know what I’m talking about,” Harry continues to smirk, leaning back against the chair in front of me. “Perfect grades, perfect friends, perfect family. Perfect everything.”

            I narrow my eyes at him. “You don’t know me or about my life, so I suggest you don’t make assumptions, Styles,” I snap.

            “Ooh, Little Miss Perfect is fiesty, huh?” the stupid smirk stays on his face. I scoff and roll my eyes, and he just chuckles. “I like you, Carter.”

            I give him a fake sweet smile. “That’s too bad, because I don’t like you, Styles.”

            I hear the boys laugh from behind me as Harry glares at me. He then perks up when he hears the door knob turn and he suddenly returns to his seat as Mr. Cantwell returns into the room. As he stepped in, I released a breath that I didn’t know I was holding.

            I’ve heard plenty about those boys. They’re rough, dangerous, and practically as popular as me. I barely pay attention to them. They’re bad news, and I don’t need to be involved with them. But, I can’t not admit how hot they are. They’re the hottest boys in Holmes Chapel – definitely.

            A painful and slow hour later, detention had ended. When Mr. Cantwell had dismissed us, I was the first one up and out of the door. Going to my locker, I got my things and walked to the parking lot where my car was. As I walked into the sunlight, I noticed the five boys talking by a black Volvo. My eyes locked with a pair of green ones, as he leaned against the car with his ankles crossed and his arms crossed over his chest. Harry looked at me with that stupid smirk on his face as I unlocked my car door and got in. Starting it up, I drove out and away from the school.

            Away from Harry Styles and his friends.