Love & faith

Riley pov. *2 months later*. Hey guys after that day...yes I know what malak did August told me but its in the past now. Anyways so I have a HUGE secret! About a week after that incident I had been hanging out with August and now I am prego..... I don't know if the dad is malak of august. Sad right? I did t tell malak yet .. I know it's cruel but imma tell him it's his :This weekend we are going to Virginia to see the fam! All my family stats there! He hasn't met them. •day of trip•. ~malak pov~. Hey so right now we just landed and I M so happy to meet all of Riley family! I don't know if she just ganin weight but Riley seems a bit bigger... We were on our way to the gates when I saw a redhed about my height. She was cute but then I saw Riley run into her arms and thought, she must know her. R: hey bae this is my sister summer! M: hi nice to meet you. S:(smirks and bites finger) so your the handsome man who married my sister? M: yep! And u must be her beautiful sister! S: correct. Well lets head out! We get to this red maxima where she pops the trunk to allow us to place our bags in. After that we hop in the car and head over to her family! A: we are here! We pull up to an older but still good looking lady and man waving at us. R: (runs to man and woman) grandma! Papa! g: hi honey! And who is this handsome man? r: my housband!!