𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

NOTE:
In the previous chapters i asked if ya'll want to read about kinnlian make up or VegasRain date. You all wanted VegasRain date so just imagine that kinnlian have made up and are on good terms now.

[REQUEST]

________________

It was a fine day. No work for the major family. It was a once in many years day.
Porsche wanted to go on a date and who was kinn to deny him?

So here they were. At the cafe where they had their first ever date.

"This feels nostalgic" Porsche comments.

"It does. Wanna give merit after this?" Kinn asked and Porsche nodd in a yes.

"Aw? Is that p'lian?" Porsche suddenly said, looking behind kinn.

Kinn turned on his chair and it was indeed Lian.

Lian was sitting with a man, talking happily. The man's back was facing him so kinn couldn't really tell who it was but for sure it wasn't kuea or sky.

"Whose the other guy?" Porsche asked.

"I don't know" kinn replied, looking at him.

"Let's go say hi!" Porsche grinned, suddenly excited to meet his husband's best friend.

"No wait. They seem to be in a meeting or something, shouldnt disturb them" kinn stoped porsche.

"Okay" Porsche nodded and sat back down.

A few minutes passed by as the love birds flirted with each other as if they had got together yesterday.

"They seem quite... Close to be in a meeting" Porsche said indifferently.

Kinn looked behind and indeed it looked wierd.

The man whoes back was facing kinn was not sitting next to Lian while they were watching something on the iPad Lian was holding.

Kinn kept staring at them. Saw how Lian was happy. Saw how that man (handsome at that) was making Lian laugh. It wasn't in a romantic way tho.

It felt like they are best friends. Have known each other longer than kinn and Lian had known each other. Kinn saw how that man was able to make Lian smile just like the way he did when they were kids.

Kinn felt this familiar burn inside him. It was not knew to him. He had felt this burn before. Many times. Just for someone else.

He was jealous. He knew it. He was jealous of seeing Lian being better friends with someone else. It was stupid. Or so he thought.

Poking his inner cheek, he turned back, facing Porsche.

"Whats with that expression?" Porsche raised a brow.

"Nothing" kinn lied.

Porsche didn't say anything, just started at kinn.

Kinn sighed and answered "i dont like how lian is better friends with someone else"

"You're jealous of their friendship?" Porsche asked.

Kinn looked at him, then look back down, muttering a small "yeah"

"How about you talk this through with khun Lian?" Porsche suggested.

Kinn just nodded in reply not really considerig it.

"Ai kinn" Porsche called out, frowning.

"Don't be like that! He's your friend! I'm sure he'll understand you" Porsche frowned.