Time passed. Jacob had rung Mike's house to see if they would open the door. While waiting, one more person arrived. He looked chubby, but he was actually just really strong; he was intimidating. He had a golden bear mask on the top of his head, He looked at Jacob and smiled, giving him a fist bump, then looking at you. "Hi, I'm Iker; you must be Y/N, right? Jacob has told me that you are staying with us." you nodded. Soon we were talking just waiting for the door to open so we could go in.

after a long time passed, you were now 3 people since Alexander had arrived, soon enough Mike opened the door he explained that he had felled asleep and since there was no one at home for the weekend he hadn't noticed, you entered the house it was a pretty house you had fun watching movies and being over all idiots waiting for night time to come.

After getting out of the house, Iker then realised that he had forgot his mask at th house but it was fine since it was night time. He was on an office chair being pushed by Alexander since you guys weren't able to get a wheelchair until tomorrow. it was fun; you went to a skate park and did the idiot for a bit, then you guys decided to climb a tree, You tied your shoes while the rest climbed, but then you heard a loud THUD; Mike had fallen off the tree, and everyone looked at him for a moment before busting into laughter.

The night was fun, then the next day came a round, and you went to eat at Fazbear's. The pizza was strangely good today; it would normally have bugs like roaches or taste like cardboard, but it was good today, you guys asked for a $5.59 discount for each person, and it was made so you could eat as many pizzas as you wanted. It was a beautiful day, it was strangely hot, it seemed like summer, and all of you were wearing short sleeves. After eating, you guys went back to Mike's house, and while you guys talked, Mike picked up the phone. "Iker it's for you" Iker went on the phone and spoke with two people; after the call, he locked himself in the bathroom, crying and punching the wall from time to time. When he came out of the bathroom, he told you everything: his girlfriend was cheating on him and threatening to bring people tomorrow to beat you up. You all knew she was lying about the last part because no one dared to lay a finger on the tormentors. Everyone followed Jacob as he left, and you inquired as to where everyone was going. "We are going to kill that bitch." Alexander replied, and Iker also followed but had promised that he wouldn't do anything—not even talk, but he wanted to be there. Soon enough, you were all waiting in front of his now ex-girlfriend's house.

 She soon arrived, and you and Iker were far away but close enough so you could see and hear. When the girl saw the tormentors waiting at her door, her fear was visible through her face. The tormentors weren't planning on fighting with her; they were planning to only talk with her. But as soon as they started talking, she got sassy, and you could clearly see that Jacob wasn't having it. Alexander put his suspenders down so he was comfortable, and then Jacob started speaking. "X..." The rest started to surround her while doing an X with their arms like Jacob, "YOU'RE DEAD!" Alexander and Mike shouted, and when they said dead, they blocked the rest of the path with their arms so she couldn't run anywhere. Jacob then started fighting with her, and after the fight, you all left proud, knowing that she had learned her lesson. All of you went to bed early because you all had to go back home tomorrow.

___

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter; the only fictional part was the fight, because we actually promised Iker that we would not hurt her, anyway! Here are some extra pictures of some of the events:

Alexander found a cone

pizza