Part 2

Next morning.
Y/n woke up early and did her morning routine check her documents which is important today
And she wore this for her first interview...

Y/n woke up early and did her morning routine check her documents which is important todayAnd she wore this for her first interview

She went down stairs and there her mom made breakfast for her..
Y/m: eat slowly y/n you'll not be late still you've time....
Y/n: no mom what if I stuck in traffic or what if my bus will be late no no no, no way I can't I've to reach early....

(Took a bread in her hand and run towards the door while yelling to her mom)

Y/n: byee mom.
Y/m: good luck dear..

On the bus stop luckily see caught the bus at the time..

Y/n: God please help me there please please please I know you'll help naa I know I know.......

Arrived at the destination...

Y/n: thank god I'm on time and still I have some time to recheck my documents (then before entering in the building she starts rechecking her documents) hhhh everything is doneGod please help me there I really want this job cuz it's my dream 😣Sto...

God please help me there I really want this job cuz it's my dream 😣
Stop talking y/n let's go inside....

The resepstionist told her to wait till they call her then she to the room which resepstionist told her there's not much people but yaa enough to make her scared.....
With time they call one by one and now there's few people left now it's turn to y/n they call her.....
She entered and greet them and handed her documents to them they read it carefully and looked her and start there questions she answer there questions very confidently they were looked impressed her interview was over everything gone well nothing bad happened.....

After reaching home in the evening

Y/n: mom I'm back...(yelling from the door)
Y/m: (came from kitchen) how was the interview..?
Y/n: hmm that was good not that tough.. Let's see what happened next
I did my best.....
Y/m: don't worry dear everything will be fine just trust God....

Next day morning

The whole house echoed with screams.......

Everyone ran towards y/n's room cuz that scream came from her room....
Her father open the door and they saw............

To be continue.......