𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒

Start from the beginning

"good morning to you too, thursday," tyler chuckled with the raise of an eyebrow, "you're early."

"well, the café's not far away from nevermore." thursday grinned at him as her gaze wandered around — and stopped suddenly at the sight of the old man she had seen before.

it was an elderly man who had been reading his newspaper peacefully while sipping a caramel macchiato. he spared enid a glance that used to be a wandering gaze, like a look you gave a stranger you accidentally locked eyes with in the tube, but then, it hardened.

enid smiled and waved at him.

"nevermore scum." the old man scoffed under his breath, while giving the two of them a condescending stare as he averted his attention back to his macchiato and his newspaper.

she remembered thinking, what a dick.

"hey tyler, you know that guy?" thursday asked and pointed a thumb towards him.

"what, him?" tyler followed her gaze with a frown. "oh, yeah, i do. he owns one of the most popular diners in jericho, and his name is willy, william foster, actually, but we call him willy. why?"

"nothing," thursday muttered, and then gave him her undivided attention, "you look cute today."

tyler blushed furiously.

"oh — thank. i mean, thank you, not just thank. forgot to add the, uh..." tyler trailed off as he got lost in the intense eye contact they were sharing.

"the...?" thursday teased him, lifting one of her perfect eyebrows.

"the what?" tyler whispered, seemingly still lost in her eyes.

"you tell me." thursday smirked cheekily, a hint of mischief and trouble in her lazy half-smile, as always.

"tell you what?" tyler asked again bashfully, his eyes dazed.

thursday broke with eye contact with a laugh, "it's alright. don't forget the black coffee, love."

"stupid, stupid, stupid me," tyler whispered, pinching himself as he reminded himself under his breath, "black coffee. black coffee. black coffee. right."

thursday sniggered quietly in the back at his sudden shyness, while she glanced around.

there weren't much people in the café, just that weird willy guy, a dad with his wife and his daughter and an elderly couple that looked so cute thursday couldn't help the smile they was growing on her face.

with the ringing of the bell, three teenagers entered the weathervane café.

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃! 🔓

𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑒! ❞

➢ nickname: "tiger mouse"
➢ human (?)
➢ he / him; heterosexual
➢ tyler's friend and neighbour
➢ milo's younger brother
➢ a very heavy sleeper; hates early mornings and superficial people; loves black coffee and cats
➢ is dyslexic
➢ oc