Chapter 2

Crossing the Campus [2] Temptation

This one waited for an hour.

 Li Zhao came out of the bath with only a towel around his lower body. His complexion is fair, his eyebrows are well formed, and his sandalwood hair covers a pair of eyes that are very similar to Li Xin. His facial features are elegant and delicate, his lips are slightly raised, and when he smiles, he is like a bright moon and a breeze, with a warm and moist aura that is completely opposite to Li Xin's.

 It's just that such a seemingly thin person has distinct textures when naked, and the beautiful and deep abdominal lines run down the waistline, which perfectly interprets the combination of strength and beauty.

   Li Xin, who closed her eyes slightly, swallowed silently. Although time travel was not her intention, it seemed pretty good to have a fling with such a top quality.

 She kept stealing glances at him, and waited until the heat in the bathroom dissipated before she reluctantly withdrew her gaze and pretended to be asleep.

 Li Zhao walked out while wiping his dripping hair. Just as he was about to pack his clothes, Li Xin's figure lying on his side suddenly appeared in his sight.

   Li Zhao paused when he wiped his head, and frowned slightly, as if he didn't know how to speak.

 After hesitating for a long time, he tentatively asked,

 "...Ah Xin?"

 Li Xin continued to pretend to be asleep, but did not respond.

 Li Zhao pursed his lips, and approached with light steps, only to find that Li Xin's eyes were tightly closed, and his breathing was long, obviously falling asleep.

   He was relieved and at the same time a little disappointed. Although the two of them were in a cold war, she was after all the younger sister he loved since childhood.

 Seeing her thin clothes, Li Zhao was annoyed and pitiful in his heart, and finally sighed in compromise, wanting to step forward and hug her.

 At this moment, Li Xin turned over, and the nightdress that was originally rolled up to her thighs was rubbed against her waist, revealing her white lace panties.

 Li Zhao leaned over and slammed on the brakes.

   The girl's tight buttocks are like two ripe peaches, round and plump, as if a bite will ooze wonderful juice.

 When the buttocks go down, the soft fabric sinks deeply into the bulging buttocks, outlining a seductive gully.

 For the first time, Li Zhao realized that his younger sister had grown up.

 The faint fragrance from the girl's body was like an invisible hand, grazing across his skin and igniting a fire under him.

   Li Zhao woke up and realized that he was staring at his own sister like this. He couldn't help being startled, and punched himself hard.

 What is he thinking? !

 Looking at the innocent Li Xin with sleeping face, Li Zhao took a deep breath, hugged Li Xin horizontally, and walked towards her room without distraction.

 Apparently because of this episode, he has forgotten his half-naked state. Some scorching body temperature passed through his chest and passed to Li Xin's body continuously.

   For some reason, her body was too sensitive, she admitted that she was deliberately seductive just now. Now it seems that not only Li Zhao, but also herself had an unusual reaction because of Li Zhao's gaze.

 Now, she can deeply feel the tingling in her lower abdomen, and the faint wetness of the cloth rubbing against her flesh flap.

 I really want to throw my brother down! !

   Li Xin felt extremely resentful, Li Zhao stayed very close to her, and breathed deliberately low on her cheek, carrying the fragrance of bath liquid.

 She could clearly feel Li Zhao's embrace, so nostalgic and...ready to move.