°*• Chapter 26 •*°

Depuis le début

"Thanks pres, I appreciate your concern." Soobin then turned away, uncomfortable about the topic.

"Your welcome, I know it wouldn't look good on you if you get involved with the wrong people." At this point, Soobin just refused to answer.

He hated the feeling as if he's talking behind the others backs, unintentionally or not, he despised it. Whether it was true or not, he'd prefer to hear both sides. And so far, he's only heard one side of it.

"Oh by the way, Choi Yeonjun was with you there right?" Soobin only hummed, itching to leave already.

"I don't know about him but he sure is quite messed up..." At this point, Soobin opened the door with a loud bang making the president look at him.

"I appreciate your thoughts pres truly... but I'd appreciate it more if you'd stop speaking ill of my friends." With that, Soobin banged the door shut and left the office feeling a burden in him lifting.

      He's never spoke back before when the people in the council gossip about other people, he never really cared and minded his business alone. He never even cared to bother getting that close to anyone especially in the council. Everyone seemed nice but deep down, everyone has a hidden dark side. Its a place he always had to endure ever since taking the seat as the vice president. He doesn't even want to be one, he's only there cause of his grades and organized work.

He felt relieved to be able to speak up his mind this time. It felt nice...

Taehyun

      Taehyun was on his desk, looking over at the contents of the magic spellbook. Their subject teacher has only left them to do some exercises for their period and Taehyun just finished doing his. Since he got the free time while others work on their desk, he decided to look into the book.

      The last time they've checked the book was to try to understand the time spell but that was quite complicated so he's not up for delving much into it. Its not like they'll need to go back in time to fix something... understanding that spell can be done later when they fully understand how this magic found them.

     Thankfully, he did a bit of skimming through its contents during English class' self-study time that he read something quite interesting. He's currently looking for that page now.

"...magical disturbances..." he was muttering, it was what he recalled. Something about it piqued his interest especially about what he recalls.

"...If I remember correctly, its something along the lines of unnatural forces from a different world." He continued looking.

      As he was searching, a pen tapped on his desk and looked up at the classmate sitting infront of him who handed him a folded paper. Although confused he took it as the classmate turned his back from him before he could ask what its about. He only sighed, not that he'd expect any of his classmates to treat him like everyone else. Its merely annoying how they all act as if he's someone who places himself above others.

As he unfolds the paper, it was a message from Kai. He looked towards his seat, Hueningkai was smiling at him as he returned to read the note.

"Are you done with the exercise? What are you doing?" The note read and he looked back to Kai and nods pertaining he's done with the exercise before writing something on the paper itself.

"I'm done, I'm searching something in the magic book. Are you done too?" He wrote before folding it back and tapping the classmate infront of him to relay it to Hueningkai who visibly looked annoyed, but to hell will Taehyun care.

When the paper reached Kai, he turned to him and gave him a thumbs up before writing something on the paper again and passing it to the classmate across him. When Taehyun got the paper, he unfolded it.