3rd

Ryujin walked around the forest, with a sword on her right hand, she was told to kill a monster for Lia, due to the fact that she's interested in them, she knows that it was day 2 and yet she was forced to do this.

Ryujin was voted to be the killer due to her being one of the strongest and know's her strengths, Ryujin was confused because Yeji was also there with them.

"Aish.. I just told them to pick Yeji.." Ryujin mutters to herself as she prepares, her sharpened sword.

A crumple of the leaves made her alert as she looks around, carefully.

Silence followed, and had been broken, again and again, making Ryujin lose her patience the sound of broken leaves made her more anxious than alert.

Once she calms herself down, she notices 5 pairs of eyes, walking towards her, she looks at it closely, only to widen her eyes.

"A.. fucking blood-hound.."

The monster was towering over her, it had 3 heads, looking at her like she was a precious thing, its eyes were bloodshot, and its mouths were salivated.

The next thing you know was a bloody scream.

End of flash back.

                                                                  You

"Wow.." 

That was the only words I could say, Ryujin looks at me, and nearly laughs due to my reaction, she tilts her head.

"So, how did you die?" Ryujin asks, earning silence from me, I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"I got eaten.. it was this humanoid monster." I said, earning a slight scoff.

"You're Y/N, you can't die like that, how did you die." Ryujin asks again, this time with a serious tone, I could tell that she was interested.

I heaved a sigh.

"Fine.. I saw a teammate of mine nearly getting killed by the same humanoid monster, so.. I kinda sacrificed myself.." I explained clearly, earning silence from my friend.

"Wait wait, how did you find a teammate-"

"AH! YES I TOLD YOU"

"THEY ARE BACK!"

Everyone screamed in excitement, making Ryujin stop in the middle of her sentence, everyone ran towards the front of the forest, and started screaming their name.

"BTS! BTS! BTS!"

They all chanted a name, making me and Ryujin confused, I stood up and Ryujin followed suit, we both walked towards the group, only to scoff.

There were these 7 good-looking boys, they all had a shit-eating grin, waving at the students, causing more havoc.

I and Ryujin grimaced, clearly annoyed that there was yet another group as popular as Twice.

'Great, more hindrance.' I thought to myself, earning a smack on the head from Ryujin.

"Now, now, let's move away from the havoc." Ryujin says, while chuckling, earning a small nod from me.

We both walked away from the group and sat down on the ground, we talked for a while, I was completely forgetting the question she asked earlier.

"Nope, that was the most horrendous team up, in my life." I answered, earning a fit of laughter from Ryujin who was patting my head multiple times.

"Oh really? Care to enlighten me?" Ryujin asks, making me roll my eyes, there was yet another scream, and people began to chant another name.

It was Twice.

"Aish, it was annoying, I got nearly targeted by a group, and I was forced to be in a group that I completely hate." I said, earning silence from the latter.

I looked at her, her eyes were wandering behind me, earning a small confused look from me.

"Ryujin, you okay?" I asked, earning silence from the other, I turned around, completely confused as to why she's being silent.

But that confusion turned into an all knowing look; more like concern.

"Are you girls okay..? You look like someone was taken away from you, especially, you Chaeyou- I mean, Ms. Son." I said while standing up.

And yes, Twice was the one who made my friend quiet, like always. Their face had streaks of tears, and some were even devoid of emotion, the oldest then takes a step forward, she looks like she's about to explode due to anger.

"Why did you do that..?"