First time

UPDATE Its currently 7:30 the duffer brothers (directors) want all of us (cast members) to meet tonight I am nervous I am ok with meeting new people but I heard that Winona Ryder and Natalia Dyer are some of the cast members but i think I am probably gonna stay with the people in my age range and hang out with them instead,I think that a part of me is scared but I am just gonna push it aside but you know it could always turn out to be-
Finns mom: "Finn it's time to go we are gonna be late and it's your first time put on your shoes."
Finn: "sorry mom I am going."

I will finish updating later on tonight goodbye for now.

FINNS POV: (I think that my mom is equally as nervous as I am for some reason)
1 hour later

Finns mom: where here Finn are u ready?

Finn: yea just a little nervous

Finn: (maybe if I try to breath I will be ok when I walked in the restaurant was beautiful to be completely honest I don't even remember the name of the restaurant but I didn't even care I was so distracted by the fact that I was nervous when I sat down I felt awkward I didn't know anyone there the others were already talking except for me and one other small boy he looked younger than me I  was caught by surprise when a brown headed girl started talking to me)"Hi my name is Millie and these are my friends Caleb and Gaten" I responded "my names Finn" "it's nice to meet you Finn, and what's your name little one in the corner?" She said turning her attention to the brown headed small boy in the corner,he said "my name is Noah Schnapp" he said in a soft tone after that we talked and got to know each other it went better than I thought and we made a group chat right after we left I guess I had nothing to be worried about I liked these people they are fun I have never opened up to a group of people so fast in my life i think I will be just fine this is my chance to prove my self too, so I guess all went well no surprises.

Word count 400