Chapter 12 Masha

"there it is" Vee says, i turn my eyes as we softly land behind the trees, out of sight of the nightmare creature, i peak around the side of the tree, this tall creature looked like a walking black hole in my opion, i look back at Vee who looks focused, i take her scalie claw, her eyes turn to me "your not alone" i whisper, she smiles and nods.

we start to sneak aroud the guards when a loud shreak catches us off guard, i wip my head around and see it, a huge black fethery creature flyinh towards us "Get Down!" i yell, we all drop, but me yelling alerted the guards, "How did you- nevermind get them" it says, the owl lady strikes down quite a few, i rush over ripping a brach off a tree before swinging it at the guards head, Vee apeard behind me sucking the magic from them "nice" i say she smiles before we reture to battle.

i spot the creature walking through the portal, "Luz, Amity, Vee!" they all look towards the portal, before running past the fight following me through the portal, the creature was in the streets of Gravesfeild, "were going to need extra hands" i say Vee nods "you find the others, we'll hold it off" she says.

i turn to her and nod "stay safe" i say she nods, i run to Ceclia's house assuming everyone might still be there, when i arrived Ceclia, Trveor, and Gina were outside "Guys!" i yell they turn their heads before running up to me "what happend?" Ceclia asks i nod "later, theres a creature in this world that is about to cover gravesfeild in a living nightmare, we need your help" i say they nod and follow me to the streets, damge has already been done, i look back over at the portal and see all the other witches coming through, i spot Hunter and Willow, we run over.

"where Ashton and Star?" i ask they point a few witches behind, i sigh in relife, i embrace them and bref Ashton and Star on everything so far, "You all stay here and make sure no one human enters the portal, i've got to go find my girlfriend" i say, i hear Gina and Ceclia gasp "GIrlfriend!" they shout "like i said later" i say.

"Go, we got it here" Ashton says i nod and hop on willow's staff since she flew ahead with hunter, i fly above the crowd of people before spoting fire and destruction, "shit" i whisper before flying down, Willows palisman turns into a huge bee "umm find your owner" i say it shakes its head before landing on my shoudler, i shrug and look around guards everywhere, i spot a child hiding under a car, i sneak over aproch him, "you ok kid?" i ask he looks terrified, "i can find my mom" he whispers.

i nod, "she probally already got out of the city with the others, i'll help you but you have to trust me" i say he nods, "you see the mean guards? we have to get past them, meaning we have to be quiet ok?" i whisper he nods before taking my hand, "ok one two go" i whisper before quietly running over to another flipped car, we did that a few times before we were on the outer parts of gravesfeild where the police have gathered everyone.

"do you see your mom?" i ask he looks around before he lets go of my hand and runs to her, i smile as she hold him, i frown a little until i hear someone call my name, i turn around and spot my mom, she runs over "Masha, dear are you ok? what was that? are you hurt?" she rambles i shake my head "I'm fine ma, but i've got to go find Vee" i say she gribs my hand "no your not, your staying here where i know where you are, where you'll be safe" she says i wiggle out of her grasp.

"Mom, i love you i really do but i also love vee and right now shes fighting some nightmare creature who could kill her" i say she frowns "i just- i dont want something to happen to you" she says i smile "i know mom but i'm not your little kid anymore sure when i was younger i needed you to protect me from the big bad world but i'm litterly dating a demon, theres this whole other world thats amazing and scary at the same time! i have friends who protect me and i know you want to protect me all on your own but you dont have to worry you dont have to do it alone" i grab her hands.

"I will always be your kid, but i'm growing up and changing, even if its hard for you to see that, I love you, but you cant protect me this time" i say she wipes her tears, "ok" she says before giving me a quick hug, i smile before hopping on Clover and flying off to find Vee aproching the battle, I see Amity and Luz tried clearly, Luz is out of glyphs from the looks of it, Amity is using a sheald of goo to protect them, Eda is firing fire at the creature but its doing nothing.

I search around before spoting Vee on the ground, i fly down and land beside her, "Vee!" i say as she looks at me "Masha?" she asks i smile and hug her, she badly injured, "Mash, he's too strong he'll kill you" she says i sigh "yes but he'll also kill you, like i said your half human in my heart, Vee incase i dont get a chance to tell you-" i was going to say i love you but something hit me against a tree.

I groan and look out at the creature who has incressed in size greatly, Luz and Amity as well as Eda were down on the ground goo consuming their bodies, the sky turning a deep black, everyone around is down except Vee, Please protect her..............

words: 1037 12/23/2022