~Part 2~

"y/n, meet moon kevin, the executive chef of our restaurant. Kevin this is my daughter, y/n that I've told you before", mom introduce us.

He looked at me as I looked back at him, both of us not saying a single word. My mom suddenly pushed me, wanting me to greet him.

I slightly bowed my head, saying. "Nice to meet you", I gave him a fake smile.

He seems to accept it by blinking his eyes once before turning his gaze back to my parents.

Then all of us sat down and started to eat our breakfast while the three of them were having a deep conversation that I'm not interested with, so I just ate my breakfast quietly.

After finishing our breakfast, my mom and dad hugged me.

"We're leaving now, sweetie. The driver will come to pick you up at 10 pm. Kevin, I'm leaving her for you", my mom patted Kevin's shoulder before leaving both of us alone in the quiet private room.

10 pm?! Don't tell me I'm staying here until that hour!

He started to collect the dirty dishes on the table, completely ignoring my presence.

"Yah, you! Mr. Moon kevin. Why did  you refuse my handshake yesterday?"

Kevin took a glimpse of me and continued what he was doing, again.

"You don't look like you deserve one"

Omg. What did he just say?! So rude!

"You know, being rude is not a good thing, moon kevin" I said.

He turned around to me, leaning himself on a chair as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, looking at me with his disturbing eyes.

"During work, your not allowed to call my full name"

"Then, what do you want me to call you? A coconut - head?", I laughed.

"Learn from your co-worker. They'll teach you", he points his fingers towards the piled up dirty dishes and utensils.

"Take these to the kitchen sink and wash them. I'm giving you five minutes"

"Hello? I'm the daughter of this restaurant boss and your telling me to do something that low class?", I said in a cold tone.

"Every chef start from the bottom. Plus...", He leaned closer to me.

"Your not different from a newbie chef ", he leaves me standing there, shocked again.

It's true that I'm still a newbie chef but...

"Your not different from a pig either!", I shouted.
~~~

I wash the dishes unwillingly as someone approached me and started helping.

"Let me help you", I paused for a second and looked at her.

"Thanks...", I smiled.

She smiled back at me and both of us continued washing the dishes.

"Your new here, right? What's your name?", She ask, while washing the plate.

"I'm y/n, you?"

"My name is hyein. You seem unhappy, what's wrong?", She turned around giving me her full attention.

"Oh, it's nothing. By the way, can you teach me the things around here? I don't really know anything"

"Didn't the executive chef told you anything? Like rules or something?", Hyein raise left eyebrows.

"Nope, he told me nothing. Except for 'no calling his name during work'", I said.

"He takes that very seriously actually. Because he wants us to be as formal as possible while working to give our customers the best impression"

"So, your one of the chef's?".

"Ya, I started working here last year. And it's weird that the executive chef didn't tell you anything except for the name thing, he usually will for someone that's new here"

"Okay, then what am I suppose to call him during work?", I asked, because kevin didn't tell me.

"We call him chief, to be exact ", I nodded as a understanding.

We finished doing the dishes. We dried our hands with a small towels while still conversing. Then the sound of a loud bell ringing made me flinched.

"What's that?", I asked to hyein.

"That means our chief wants us to gather at the place we usually do. Let's go", hyein took my wrist, pulling me to the place that she said.

I saw all of the chefs standing there, having conversations with their pals.

The whole room went silent when kevin, our chief entered. Almost all of the girls eyes were glowing as if they've seen a handsome prince.

"Does all the girls here always look at him like that?", I whispered to hyein.

"Yup, he's hot and sexy. Don't you think?", Hyein whispered back.

"Maybe", I shrugged my shoulder.

Everyone's stared at him as he started to speak.

"Three hours before the restaurant opens, I'm choosing my assistant,by a competition"

"Does he always talk that simple?", I asked hyein.

"Always, and not just that he never smiles, at least none of us have seen him smile"

I nodded my head as I turned my gaze back to kevin.

"The two competitors is, hana", kevin said, expressionless.

Cheering was heard as a beautiful girl step to the front, standing next to kevin with a smile.

"Who's she?", I asked, eyeing hana from bottom to top.

"She's the best chef here and only kevin can surpass her, she may look kind on the outside but she's actually very evil in the inside. She always wanted to get kevin attention but fails in every attempt"

I turned my gaze back to kevin as our eyes met, making me shrug my shoulder.

"And y/n"

______________________________________