somewhere in a forest

@=(y/n)'s pov=@

I woke up in a dark forest and I was cold, that's when I realized, PURPLE LACE WENT MISSING! I look down to see my clothes are gone too, so my best option was to call for help because what else could I do? so I call out for help, and then I notice a ruffling in some nearby bushes so I went to go check it out. It was a boy with a big curly afro and he was wearing a black shirt with a star on it, he quickly looked away, so I covered my milk balloons (you know what I mean😊) and my forbidden palace of wonders(😍😍) I told him it was safe to look so he looked back at me so then I asked him "have you seen a purple lace agate around here?" "No, sorry" he replied I felt even more worried now that I know she is probably nowhere nearby.

@=Stevens pov=@

I went to the forest to go find jasper but I heard someone calling for help so I ran to the noise. then I tripped over a bush. When I got back up I saw a naked girl so of course I looked away, after a few seconds she said it was safe to look. she asked me if I've seen a purple lace agate but I said no, she looked even more worried then before.

@=auther note=@

Sorry this chapter is short i ran out of ideas lol

-241 words