|| Chapter 4 ||

|| Previous ||

Y/N has trouble about her dreams of her ex killing everyone she loves. And her death on top of that, Loona convices her to spill the tea. And it's been a few weeks since she crack up the death cause and her hell sing.

|| Present; Y/N POV ||

I was looking out the window as Blitz was singing horribly to a song on the radio. I can't believe I told Loona my shitty life story. I didn't know she'd listen to my sad ass. Blitz made a huge ass turn into a parking lot and tried going for a parking spot, until a random pink car swerved into the spot.

"OH MY- HOLY SHIT FUCK!" He screamed as he tried avoiding a crash, I went flying to the side of the car where Moxxie was. No one was hurt, ('Cause I avoided Moxxie) and Blitz was pissed.

"Oh, you suck for life do ya?!" He exclaimed as he pulled out his megaphone.

"LISTEN UP, YOU UNORIGINAL PINK CUM DUMP! YOU GOT THREE GODDAMN SECONDS TO GET YOUR TITS OUTTA MY PARKING SPOT YO-" He stopped as a slim, pink succubus demon came out of the car.

"Oh shit, Verosika?!" He said in shock, I peeked out the window for a small look.

"Blitzo..." She said with pure hatred as she switched her body position to the side.

"I shoulda known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, with is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is-" His speech stopped as he fell out of the van, and I jumped out the car to see if hew was alright.

"THREE RINGS DOWN!!" He yelled at her as he immediantly got up.

"And I knew you'd be here when I heared the amber alerts." She said, pointing at Blitzo, then turning around to the van. 

"Guys, guys-" I tried to say, getting in between them, but they just went on.

"I'm suprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I see you're still a drunken whore, clutching that BL's bottle like it's the last cock in hell." He said, looking like some sort of manager or shit.

"Blitz-" I tried to say again, they still interupted me.

"They let me out cause I'm still famous, and rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups." She stated, taking a sip of alcohol. "So your sister says 'Hi'." 

"Why are you parking here? This is the ONLY parking spot my company has, so get your tampon race car outta here!!" He demanded.

I picked up a rock off the ground, and threw it at his head. 

"ACK!" He shouted, rubbing the sore spot before turning back at me. Verosika laughed at his pain.

"Ya dumbfuck, I need to stop trying to get you to listen." I said as I crossed my arms, walking back to the van.

"Actually, Prick. It has my name on it." She pointed down to the pavement. 

"No way..." Loona said quietly. Yeah, no way in hell. . . Guess I'm a little jealous her attention is focused on Verosika.

"I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the more infanently successful companys in the building, and they wanted me to come in to lead their team during sprong break." She said, confidently.

"A WEEK?! No, no, no, you're not parking here for a FUCKING WEEK!!!" Blitz screamed at her.

"Aw, you mad Blitzo? You gonna leave someone else to pay for the hotel room? Steal their car, and run three ring to wrath and max my credit card for shitty horse riding lessons?" They both said in unison.

"Goddamn it whore, you will not let that go!" He said, stomping his foot.

"Choke on a sandpaper cock." Verosika said walking away, sticking up the middle finger.