six | juliet is a witch!

hide and seek!

-

"OKAY, SO I should give Peter the signal in about... thirty seconds." Ned lowly spoke to Juliet.

"Ned, I don't think this is a good idea." Juliet spoke, her arms crossed tightly over her chest, hiding her fists that were still tingling.

"Stop being such a worry-wart, Jules!" Ned playfully spoke. "Everything will be under control!"

"What if something happens to his suit, or," Juliet let out a sarcastic sigh as she sarcastically spoke to the boy, "pssh, I don't know, Flash and the others put two-and-two together and find out his identity?" Juliet sarcastically but lowly spoke to the boy.

"Relax, relax," Ned began to hum in a calm tone, gently wrapping one arm around Juliet and gently patting her on the back, pretending as if he were calming down a baby. "It'll be okay, don't you cry! Spidey will swing in, shock their asses, and change our lives!" He sung in a lullaby-like tune, making Juliet glare at the boy.

"You're stupid, Ned."

"That's the Jules I'm looking for!" Ned smiled. "Now, watch—I'm gonna signal him in!" Ned excitedly spoke, then turned to one of the large windows to signal Peter, where he was supposed to be standing on the roof, but Ned's face fell.

"Wait, what, what?" Juliet nervously asked, her arms still tightly crossed over her chest.

Ned slowly spun around to face a frantic Juliet. "He's not there anymore."

"What?" Juliet's blue eyes slightly widened, looking over at the window and squinting her blue eyes, trying to find any sign of Peter, or Spiderman. "Where could he have gone?"

"I don't know." Ned spoke, reaching into his phone pocket to call his best friend.

Juliet sighed, knowing it was a bad idea to begin with. Peter coming in as Spiderman was already a bad idea, but now that he wasn't, Flash was going to make fun of Peter more.

Juliet's heart leaped with nervousness as she felt the tingling in her hands move from her palms, spread to her fingers and begin to tingle in her fingertips.

Oh no. Oh crap, oh crud, oh shit, oh flip.

Okay, you're okay, Jules. Just need to calm down, that's all.

"Water," she muttered to herself, her eyes slightly widened as she mentally tried to keep her cool. The girl spun around, beginning to try and calmly walk to the kitchen to find a drink.

"What?" Ned spoke in confusion, watching the girl walk in a funny way. "What are you..." He watched as she walked into the kitchen area. "What is she doing?"

"Just breathe, you're good, you're fine, everything's swell." Juliet muttered to herself in an almost comical way, slowly but surely reaching the kitchen cabinets, teenagers around her giving her funny looks.

The girl stopped in front of the freezer, but only stood there. How am I supposed to grab the door handle if my hand feels like it's going to explode?

Juliet awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do.

"You seem to really like the design of that freezer door." Ned suddenly nervously spoke from behind the girl, unsure why she was just standing in front of it.

Juliet quickly spun around. "Ned, give me a drink."

"What-"

"Ned, give me a drink." Juliet awkwardly and nervously spoke, beginning to slowly panic.