Chapter 32: Prison Planet Part 2

Start from the beginning

Goku Black said "I go by Goku Black"

Gowasu said "I know since I last saw you on the battle field. Mighty impressive. Now what brings you two and also those three here."

Whis said "They need the time rings."

Gowasu said "What! For what Mr Whis."

Whis said "It appears someone has took this young girls boyfriend to some different timeline."

Gowasu said "I see..who took him Miss."

Mai said "He said his name was Fu."

Gowasu said "Oh no...I heard about this person. Through the supreme kais. They know about the demon realms. We heard about this one. He is not to be messed with..but for the sake of a favor I do owe to Goku and to everyone, I will help you, now follow me." They follow him as he holds the time rings. "Now we will take 2 extra just in case." He said he closes his eyes to find the timeline where trunks was sent too. He opened his eyes. "This timeline has one planet..alright then." He opened the portal and then they all went inside.

●Meanwhile●

Trunks and his group walked around as they were in a forest as Cooler broke trees to clear the path. Xeno Goku felt a presence approaching as a ki blast was sent towards them as he deflects it easily.

Xeno Goku said "Who was that?.." A evil laughter came down as it was Goku Black and Zamasu.

Trunks said "Black! Zamasu!" He was on guard.

Xeno Goku said "I see an imposter me!"

Goku Black was wearing a mask and gi was very different. Zamasu too had a mask but his outfit was the same. They sent many ki blasts towards the group. Cooler went Golden Cooler as Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta went SSJ4 as they charged at the two. They fought as Cooler would help but Goku Black and Zamasu managed to hold them off. They teleported many times and then surprise attack them from behind. Trunks went to swing his sword but Zamasu grabbed it and and swings the sword away from his grasp.

Trunks said "I will end you! Haa!" He went super saiyan 2 as Zamasu didn't say anything while he starts to attack trunks. Trunks was struggling as he was not able to go to his rage form. Zamasu manages to put trunks down as Trunks was groaning. Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta were having trouble against Goku Black. His new power was too much. Fu's power control mask was making Goku Black and Zamasu so strong. They raise their arms up as it seem to be a death spirit bomb.

Xeno Goku said "What the.."

Cooler said "You monkeys! We must defeat them before we die!"

Xeno Vegeta said "I can't believe I'm agreeing to friezas brother..but yes we must end this before we all die. That also means Supreme kai of time will not like this outcome.."

Xeno Goku said "I don't got much left in the tank. I used too much super saiyan 4 and kaioken."

Xeno Vegeta said "Well we gotta try something."

Evil Zamasu said "Perish." They sent the death ball spirit bomb as suddenly as it was destoryed immediately. "Who did this..."

Goku said "We made it!" He chuckles softly as he was in his Super Saiyan Blue form.

Vegeta said "Shut it clown we almost were gonna get this planet on the urge of destruction.."

Goku Black said "Jeez Goku learn to be serious."

Zamasu said "Yes honestly mortal. Well we found our other counterparts."

Goku Black said "Yeah..seems that they are strong."

Trunks saw Goku and Vegeta with Black and Zamasu!?

Trunks yelled "You!?" Vegeta grabs Trunks from trying to attack them.

Vegeta slaps him and said "Son! Get a hold of yourself! We saved your life now we will explain this later! For now those are our enemies!"

Trunks said "Y-Yes father." Evil Zamasu looked at them and laughs softly.

Evil Zamasu said "You think more copies of you is gonna beat us."

Evil Goku Black said "It makes me laugh to see this." He chuckled. "Shall we end this and make sure Lord Fu is satisfied with what he needs."

Evil Zamasu said "Yes now let's begin."

Goku Black said "Guys leave them to me and Zamasu.  I think it's time we show them what we are capable of."

Zamasu said "Yes though I really hate this formation you wanna do?"

Xeno Vegeta said "Wait they are not gonna do what I think they are gonna do.."

Xeno Goku said "I mean anything is possible."

Both said "Fusionnnnnnm Ha!"

A tremendous energy was made as both Goku Black and Zamasu fused.

Gomasu said "Now its time to destory you both inposters

Gomasu said "Now its time to destory you both inposters.." He had his arms out. "WITH MY DIVINE WRATH!"

●Meanwhile●

Gowasu watched the battle as Supreme Kai of U7 saw this and was impressed.

Gowasu said "They fused but with the dance. I say they only got like 30 minutes or 15 minutes depending on the energy they will be using.

Supreme Kai of U7 said "I see well let's hope so. If not we are all dead.."

To be continued...