The king glared at his son. "You're wearing fucking makeup?!" Chan squeezed Minho's hands. "I-I put it on your highness, I thought since Minho would be on camera t-that he should look brighter and more alive." Chan said as confidently as he could. The king squinted his eyes at Chan. "I like your thinking Chan, but please fix it guys he looks terrible." The lady nodded and walked the two boys to another car with a makeup and hair stylist.

"I can't believe our son is wearing makeup." The queen sighed and wrapped her arm around her husband. "Next thing you know he'll have long hair and wear dresses." The king rolled his eyes and pecked the queen's lips. "We're sending him to that therapist after this." The queen nodded and the couple walked into the place they were filming at.

"I'm sorry there's limited seating." The lady bowed her head, chan smiled and waved it off. "Don't worry about it ma'am!" He sat down and pulled Minho into his lap, the younger smiling at the contact and leaned against Chan's chest. "Yeah I don't care miss." The stylist smiled and got her things out, fixing the prince's makeup.

Minho froze as he felt Chan kiss the back of his neck. "C-Channie.. I said no kisses." The older sighed and nuzzled his nose in the area. "I'm just so proud of you Minnie, I know you don't want to talk about it right now, but I'm very proud of my little boy." Chan frowned as he felt the younger shaking, tears streaming down his face. "T-thank you c-Channie."

The stylists looked at each other with sad eyes, Minho looked up in fear. "D-don't tell!! P-please!" The makeup stylist put her products down and smiled lightly. "Don't worry, me and my wife won't tell anyone!" The hair stylist turned to look at Minho and smiled. "We would never." Minho wiped his face and nodded. "T-thank you."

The lady pulled Minho's hands away. "Of course, now lemme fix your mascara!" Both boys laughed and the lady finished his makeup. "Okay we should go now prince." Minho nodded and got out of the car holding Chan's hand, walking into the building.

"Okay prince Minho we're gonna have you sit right here next to the King!" Minho smiled widely and nodded, sitting down next to his father at a distance. "Oh- can you sit closer prince?" Minho let out an awkward laugh and scooted closer, feeling a weird atmosphere enter his body. He looked up and saw Chan's bright smile as he gave the younger a thumbs up, Minho calmed down slightly and smiled as the cameras started rolling.

***
"God that was hell." Chan chuckled and ran his hands through Minho's hair as they cuddled on his bed. "Well you made it through, remember you're going to a new therapist in an hour, I'll drive you baby."

Minho whined lightly and hit Chan's chest with his fist. "Shut up Channie, I just wanna sleep." The older smiled and kissed Minho's forehead. "Okay Minnie, I'll wake you up in a little." Minho hummed and dozed off.

Chan found himself waking up 20 minutes later, Hannah, his younger sister, knocked on the door before walking in. "Don't mean to interrupt your cuddle sesh, but dad wanted me to tell you that you guys should probably leave soon to get to Minho's appointment." Chan nodded and yawned as he sat up, smiling as he saw Minho whine softly and turn to hug his pillow.

"You are so in love dude." Chan snapped his head towards his sister. "Hannah! Stop talking so loud!! We've been best friends forever dude of course we have a very close bond, and Min is so dependent on me, I'm like his comfort. I can't ruin that for him." Hannah smiled and shook her head, walking towards the door. "Whatever you say Chris, get your baby up and don't be late." She closed the door behind her, leaving Chan dumbfounded.

***
"Why Chan~ why do I have to go to this fucking hell hole." Chan scoffed and placed his hand on Minho's thigh as they arrived at their destination, the younger immediately tensing and closing his eyes. "O-off please, hyung." Chan quickly took his hand off and sucked in a breath. "I'm sorry Min, I should've asked.. how about we go in now?" Minho nodded, getting out of the car and waiting for Chan to follow, both boys walking inside.

"Hel- o-oh! Your highness! Welcome!!" Minho smiled lightly and held onto Chan's hand, who gave him a comforting squeeze. "Hello, I have an appointment." The lady working at the front desk nodded vigorously and typed some things in her computer.

"Yes! With Mrs. Hwang, she should be ready for you shortly-" "Lee Minho?" The called one lifted his head at the smiling lady. "Are you ready?" He turned to Chan. "Why can't you come with me??" Chan smiled and kissed Minho's hand, who tensed up immediately.

"Sorry..This is for you Min, I'll be sitting in the waiting area for you okay? It's just 30 minutes." Minho sighed and nodded, hand letting go of Chan's and walking towards the lady, following her to her room.

"I'm sorry Minho, my son has a test tomorrow so he's studying with his girlfriend in my room, I told them I have a client coming in but they just don't listen to me." She clicked her tongue and opened the door to see her son and his girlfriend making out against the wall.

"Nice studying Hwang Hyunjin." He pulled away and looked up at his mom. "Sorry mama, we were just taking a break!" She sighed and sat down, pulling the chair in front of her for Minho to sit in. "Well I have a client now, so that's your cue to leave." Hyunjin gawked at Minho, his girlfriend leaving the room and heading towards their car.

"Woah, you're the prince." Minho smiled at hyunjin and nodded, the other scoffed and rolled his eyes. "the prince in therapy? What kind of fucking trauma do you have, too many fans!?" Minho swallowed hard and looked down, hearing Mrs. Hwang raise her voice at her son and telling him to leave the room, hyunjin grabbed his skateboard and left with a huff.

"I'm so sorry for my son's behavior! He does not act like that usually." Minho lifted his head and smiled a little. "It's okay, I guess it can be weird to see the prince at therapy." Mrs. Hwang took out her notepad and jotted down some things. "And why do you think people think that's weird?"

Minho shrugged his shoulder. "Cause, people think my life is perfect.. I have no troubles in the world and we have a perfect family." Mrs. Hwang looked up at Minho's tear filled face. "There's tissues on the table sweetheart." Minho sniffled and shook his head. "Don't need them.."

"Who was the person you walked in with?" Minho's eyes lightened by the mention of Chan. "Chan, my best friend." She smiled. "How long have you guys been best friends?" "10 years!! We celebrated it a couple months ago, we ate cake and cuddled the whole day!" Mrs. Hwang smiled softly as the mood lifted in the room, the prince was now smiling and kicking his legs in his seat.

"Do you find comfort in Chan?" Minho nodded. "He's always with me, I can't be without him." "What happens when you're without him??" Minho spaced out, thinking about earlier events. "My brain goes foggy, I get all dizzy and can't control my body. It feels like I'm in a huge dark room by myself." Mrs. Hwang hummed and wrote some things down.

"How's your family?" Minho's ears starts ringing as he heard those words leave her mouth, she noticed this change and reached over to hold Minho's hand gently. "Nothing is being recorded here, I'm just trying to help you honey." Minho sniffled and nodded, subtly reaching over and grabbed a tissue.

Mrs. Hwang chuckled at the behavior. "Let me rephrase the question, do you feel like you are living up to the standards of your parents?" Minho shook his head immediately, bringing the tissue to catch his tears. "B-bad.. never good enough." Mrs. Hwang frowned slightly and wrote some more things down. "I'm sure you are doing just fine, I'm very proud of you Minho."

I'm very proud of you, Minho's favorite words to hear. Warmth filled his heart as he smiled brightly. "R-really??" She cooed in her head. "Yes, I'm proud of you Minho, you're doing so well." Minho smiled even wider and kicked his feet again, causing Mrs. Hwang to bit her lip. 'What are these people doing to this poor boy?'

"Do you have any phobias?" Minho shook his head abruptly. "Too strong for phobias." Mrs. Hwang frowned. "Minho, you are in a safe space. Anything said in here, stays in here okay?" Minho nodded softly. "What I have written down here shows that you have signs of two phobias."

"W-what.. which ones?"

"Monophobia and Atychiphobia: Fear of abandonment, and fear of failure."

***
Dude let's eat this shit up.