🍂 Chapter 4 🍂

Here it is guys!!!

💃💃💃

Please Motivate me and Vote now, I don't understand why some people are reading without voting or commenting on it😩

Show your girl love 💕

Press that star ⭐ option!

Muah!

🍂 Chapter 4 🍂

Unedited

Wednesday

6:45 am

Kilahi looked into the mirror unsure of the blue shirt and black skirt she wore, "Doesn't this make me look like I'm going for choir rehearsals" She asked and Sewuese hissed, "This is a blue chiffon top not cotton shirt, it's fine on you. You look smashing"

"If you say smashing again, I'll smash your head"

Seweuse laughed, "Oh please do cause I'll say it again and again"

"Are you sure?"

Sewuese's phone buzzed and Kilahi ended the call for her, she has been in charge of the phone all morning in other to ignore Jamal's call. "Rubbish! Let him stop calling you already, it's finally over, let him get used to it" She complained now picking a perfume from the dresser table staring into her reflection.

Then she exhaled in anxiety. "Lord help me. Sewuese, Help me order the ride with your phone, there's no network on my phone" "Give me my phone" She stretched her hands and Kilahi handed it to her.

"I just hope they'll be going my way. I can't afford to go late" She lifted her arm spraying the perfume underneath her armpit.

The phone buzzed and Sewuese answered, "Hello, can't you see that I'm trying to avoid you?" "Well, you're not trying hard cause you finally picked"

Kilahi glared at her, "You shouldn't have picked" "I'll end this call" Sewuese threatened but he begged, "Don't! Please, I'm sorry, i know I went overboard, you know I can be a mumu sometimes but you know I'm more mumu for you than any other person. You drive me crazy dear"

She blushed switching position in bed while Kilahi shook her head, "I don't like position, before you know you'll say something like" "You drive me crazy too, literarily Jamal,"

"I knew it! It's over!" She gave up picking her hand bag.

"Babe, i'm tired of our arguement. I know I messed up by not seeking your consent but you too, you never agree with me on any thing. Come for Duro' wedding, you didn't. Let's get married, no!"

"Can we not do this again? I called to apologize. I'm sorry okay? I'm tired too, let's have dinner tonight"

"At your place?"

"No. Outside, am i forgiven?" "Only if we won't even go home, no sex, just us" "No sex, just us"

Sewuese giggled, "Okay. You're forgiven" "Everytime! Every single..." Kilahi rolled her eyes. "Do and order ride, my network is down, will you on hotspot for me?" She asks but Sewuese giggled handing a hair brush to her.

"Don't be silly Jamal"

"Who asked this one for hair brush?"

Hilary's sat in the BRT listening to music on her airpods when an Albino guy sat close to her, "Ebony, good morning" "Good morning Oyinbo" She replied ignoring the fact his breathe was like something out of the garbage bin!