Ch.2

I slowly woke up  in a cage I kicked it I was week  so I couldn't barely do anything  , but I  still tried to see my dad .

Come on I said trying to lift up my body , but failed .

Hook pov

We made it to the ship .
Y/n we're back we're are you I said looking around the ship .

Y/n I said started getting a little worried .

She's not here Emma told me , no she has to be I told her .

But she's not  Emma told me .

Pan  got her .

Well who now's there's blood on the ship Emma said .

What .......

Y/n pov

Is she up I Hurd a voice.

Slowly one of the lost boy said .

Take her out the voice said .

They reached for me I kick there hand out the way and grunt when the touch a bruise my father gave me over my training with me .

(I grunt )

Let her go he told them .

Are you sure she's a little feisty the kid that hit me with his weapon said .

Just let her go .

They let me go

Well love what brings you here he told me getting close.

Cause you need me for somthing I said .

Well you're correct you're y/n right hooks daughter he touched my chin  he told me .

I kicked him  fuck you pan .

He touched his lip  ,  he lift up his head reviling a face of struggle like it hurt him , and turn towards me  you got fire I like fire

Then burin in hell I told him .
He chuckled tack her with Wendy she might need the comfort.

They put me in some other cage with a blond girl that looks  scared, I head but one of the notes and they pulled me in .

Y'all are all dead my dad's coming for me I warned them .

Who's you're father the girl asked, Killian noun as Captain Hook .

Oh I'm Wendy she said , I'm y/n nice to mecha I created her with a handshake , she expedited my handshake, so pan trapped you here I asked her , we'll I flew with his shadow and I ended up here she told me and you she asked, I was kidnapped on my fathers ship , oh

A couple hours later me and Wendy got to know each other but pans came hello darling, how's you're lip  I teased .

Are we free Wendy said , no he said pulling us out , you might wanna hold her down pan told Felix .