Ch.1

Y/n pov

Today we had go to never land to get back henry my father and Emma also the rest of the crew were on the ship as well .

Father I'll go ahead I said .

Y/n no you Hurd my story's about this place my father said .

Yea  but  I was interrupted by his scolding tone .

I said no stay here he told me as we landed on the shore .

Stay put he told me and they all jumped off the ship .

This is messed   up I said to myself .

As I took a look at never land's beautiful sky and wounded full island I new the dark side of never land and pan , also his shadow .

I scoffed and  got my bag ready also putting on my outfit for adventure.

As I was about to step off the boat I  had a second thought I new if pan had found me he'd rather kill me or keep me in there forever like my father who was one of the lost boys but he escaped.

I stopped and put my stuff back .

Why did you stop I Hurd a voice I slowly turned my head to see some guy with a scar on his faces .

???? Weren't you about to step on the island , he told me .

I gasped and slowly reached for a knife close to the  ship.

Aren't you gunna answer he came closer , I grabbed it and charged for him I  cut his arm .

But then boys out of no were came  and try to get me , I cut some of them but they managed to get a hold of .

You lucky he needs you the  person said and hit me in the face with his weapon .

Couple hours later .

I slowly opened my eyes , I tried to stand but my body was to  beat to stand .

You shouldn't move around to much , the same voice said .

I touch my nose  it was bleeding fuck you I said .

I was tight to my hands you now you suck at thinks like this , we'll you got kidnapped by us so you suck he told me .

(I chuckled )

Don't underestimate me I told him , he gasped I kick the lost boy to the right , and hit the other on the left .
One had used there weapon agent's me  I used it when he mist my side and cut the rope and ran , I now it's cowardly to do but I had no choice I have to Mack it to , those caves that my father mentioned were they cannot get me .
I grunt a little cause one of the lost boys managed  to cut my side .

I Hurd them running after me , I stopped  when I saw a cliff shit I said to myself .

They ran  at me .

Alright you got me I said  putting my hands up .
Bye  I said and fell back off the cliff .

At that moment I thought it was the end  for I , goodbye ........ dad I said

And black out .