5 || reverse?¿

Začať od začiatku

just then the boy's hocky team came walking down the hall that included charlie her good friend. 

" hi charlie! " she said walking over to the boy.

" hey cari " he said.

" you're so corny it hurts just use my first name before i start calling you by your middle name christopher. " she teased.

" haha so funny. " he pushed her shoulder.

she walked back over to her best friends with the hockey player trailing closely behind her.

" lani who's this? " cory asked.

" yeah. who's that? " shawn asked an annoyed expression on his face.

" oh. this is my friend, charlie. " she introduced.

" hey. " he said acknowledging the two boys before turning to kehlani. 

" so charlie has anybody asked you to the dance yet? " cory asked the new boy.

" uhm yeah this one girl in my chem class, i'm not really into her though. just hoping somebody will. "

cory nudged his girl best friend to which she stepped on his foot. he dragged her away muttering a quick i'll be right back.

" one ow! two ask him! " he said.

" what why? " she said.

" obviously he's into you. " cory stated like it was a now fact. 

" huh? no he isn't. " kehlani said shocked.

" yes he is the way he was like ' hey cari ' and the way he was looking at you, he totally wants you to ask him. " cory explained.

kehlani did some thinking she did think he was really attractive and she did enjoy talking to him and being around him.

" fine but if i get rejected i'm ripping your hair out. " she threatened.

the pair went back over to shawn and charlie sensing a kind of tense energy. 

" hey charlie can i ask you something really quick? " she said.

" sure. what is it? "

" do you wanna go to the turnaround dance but like with me? " she asked nervously. kehlani wasn't scared of alot of things but rejection that scared her.

" thought you'd never ask. i'll meet you there at 8 then? " he stated giving her a sweet smile.

" definetly. "

and with that the boy had left. leaving kehlani's face to heat up and her to get quiet. 

" told you so. " cory said.

" shut up. "

" oh so your going with him? " shawn asked.

" yeah is there a problem? you have becky i have charlie and cory has very nice hair did i ever tell you how much i love your hair cor? " kehlani laughed.