㊉㊁ Hell of Mirrors

__________________ ׂׂૢ┊ ⋆ ┊  

┊ ⋆ ┊   .   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊⋆     ┊   .
┊    ┊       ⋆˚              
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★
┆    ┆ ◌┆ .    ⊹ ┆       ☽
┆ ⁺✧     ┆           ┆
┆      ⊹  ☽           ✮
┆    .                         ✧
ღ              ⁺       ◌

Did you know?
No.3 of the school's seven mysteries
Is the Hell of Mirrors.

It's a wonderland on
the other side of
the looking glass.

There are mirrors
there that reflect
The hearts of all those
who wander inside.

Someone with a beautiful or
brave heart will be just fine.
They'll be able to return
to their world
without any trouble.

But if their heart contains
even the smallest bit
of ugliness or fear
The mirror will reflect it
And the world will
change instantly,
becoming a dark hell
to attack its victim.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Over the years, each Tsukuyomi have a different relationship with the seven mysteries.

Some prefer to avoid them most of the time and do their job till the end, while others make small talks here and there and see them on a daily basis.

In Haru's case, let's start with the leader of the seven mysteries. She helps him handle a few cases and information if anything is going on at the school. Hanako and her have a civil relationship, they don't mind calling each other friends at most.

She doesn't interact much with Number one, mainly Kako and Mirai, they barely see one another. Haru sees Akane on a daily basis with student council meetings and share random talks, they have a close Senpai-Kouhai relationship.

Number five, Tsuchigomori is someone she consults with on her problems on the private things and supernatural side. Haru spends time at his boundary a lot when she's bored, but unfortunately, she's not allowed to open any white book. Some even say their relationship is like uncle and niece.

She has a good relationship with Number two, Yako and number four. Haruna have small talks with them when they come across each other or when the supernaturals need help from her. Number four and her are quite close friends but Haru hasn't seen her for a while now.

Number three and Number six are definitely the two she doesn't get along at all. Number six is actually the one who is responsible with her contract as the Tsukuyomi, they share different views, so it leads to a rocky relationship between the two.