㊀ Tsukuyomi No Kami

"a" = Speaking
'a' = Thoughts
__________________________________

"a" = Speaking'a' = Thoughts__________________________________

"Tsukuyomi no kami?"

Asked a white-haired girl with turquoise tips, Yashiro Nene.

"Yep! The rumor says that it guards the school from dangers and every night on the full moon you'll be able to meet them and get your wish granted!" Replied the purple haired girl, Akane Aoi

'The school from dangers huh...'  Yashiro thought sweat dropping while recalling the mermaid and mokke fiasco awhile back. "Eh? Wait...what do you mean by 'get our wish granted'?"

"You see~ they say that every night on the full moon near the cherry blossom tree, if you hear a flute playing you will meet the guardian and they will offer you a wish with anything you desire."

"Anything?!" 'Maybe I can finally wish for a boyfriend or get slimmer legs!' She thought daydreaming.

"But there will be a price to pay."

"A price?"

"Mmhm, no one knows what the price will be though. It may be different for each person. I heard that a student from the past asked for a wish and suddenly they had an accident and lost their eyesight!"

"E-eh?!"

"Anyway, tonight is the full moon. I wonder if anyone is going to make a wish..." The purple eyed girl wondered while her friend stayed quite.

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

"Ne, Hanako-kun"

"Hmm?"

Currently Yashiro is cleaning the girl's restroom where Hanako resides because she became his assistant in exchange for saving her from the mermaid awhile back

"What do you know about the Tsukuyomi no Kami?"

"Tsukuyomi no Kami?"

"Mhn, today Aoi told me about the rumor and said that the Tsukuyomi is a guardian of the school and is capable of granting our wishes."

"Hmmmm..." He pondered for a bit, "Well I wouldn't say that the Tsukuyomi is a guardian to be exact."

"Eh? It's not?"

"The Tsukuyomi is more like a role to keep the barrier between the school and the outside on the supernatural side and about that guardian thing it's kinda complicated..."

"How so?"

"You see the Tsukuyomi role is to prevent outside apparitions enter the school grounds and harm the people within but if they did enter and harm a student."

"They're not allowed to do anything"

"Same goes to the seven wonders business," he continued